Chapter3

Jayson's POV

Me and Jayme were walking to my favorite Ice cream place MOMAS. There ice cream is soooo good.

When we got there I looked over at Jayme to see that she looked deep in thought. Should I snap her out of it? O well why not.

" Hey Jayme...... Jayme...*sigh* JAYME"

She jumped while looking up at me.

"Huh o um... yea?"

" What kind of ice cream you want" I asked her while licking my lips together waiting to put some ice cream in my belly.

"I'll have...a vanilla shake please" I replied with an 'OK' and watched Jayme walk to a booth for us. Then I went to order the ice cream.

Man I love me some ice-cream.

Jayme's POV

As I was sitting in the booth waiting for Jayson to come back I was thinking to myself again. Like how the hell am I getting ice cream with a guy I just meet like half an hour ago. I mean I clearly no nothing about the guy and here I am getting ice team with him.

I was snapped out of my train of thought when Jayson came back with our ice cream shakes.

"Thanks" I said

"Welcome"

"What are you thinking about?" Jayson asked me

"What?" I said looking at him dumbly

"What are you thinking about?" he asked slowly like if I was a child that didn't understand what the parents was talking about

"Just how I meet a guy in a cave like an hour ago the decided to get ice cream with him" I said shrugging my shoulders

"Oh"

We looked everywhere but at each other. I've always hated awkwardness for some reason it just makes me want to run in a hole and hide. I know I know now you guys think I'm weird but I could give to shits on what you think.

" Alright this is annoying the shot out of me just sitting here in this awkwardness... so let's play 20 questions" I exclaimed.

"Ok I'll start....whats your full name?"

"Jayme Elizabeth Rivera hbu?"

"Jayson Anthony Rivera"

"I like your middle name" I told him thinking of more questions

"Thxs I like yours to" he said

And from there we contiued asking each other questions.