Chapter9

Jayme's POV

"What do u think your doing?!"

I immediately froze when I heard David's voice.

"David?! What are you doing here?! I thought u left with Lily?

"I did but I came back for you. Now what do you think your doing?"

I hesitated to answer him but as I was looking around the closet I found an old pandora bracelet that I don't wear anymore and had asked lily to hold on to it for me. I picked it up and turned to David.

"I was looking for my pandora bracelet." I stated confidently.

He looked at me suspiciously and said something that really scared me.

He sighed. "Why are you lying to me?"

I looked at him astonished how did he know I was lying. I was very good at it. It's always been a hobby of mine.

"......well you see...what had happened was...." Oh who am I kidding I got nothing.

"Why did you come back for me?"

David looked down at the ground took a deep breath and looked back up. "Me and your mother or Lily as you call her are gonna make things right."

I must have had the biggest confused face in ever cause the next thing he said had shocked me.

"Where giving over our parental rights back to your biological parents"

I don't know how to feel right now. There giving me back to my real parents! What if they still don't want me? That's the reason they gave me away isn't it? Cause they didn't want a daughter?

David looks at me with a relaxed expression.

" Oh would you relax. There the ones that asked us to sign are rights over to them so that they could have you back."

I just sat there staring at him like he just said the most exciting news? I don't know. "Then why did they give me up in the first place?"

"I don't know kiddo that's something you have to ask them." David said with a smile on his face.

That's when I realized everything is gonna be ok. So I smiled back and said "let's go" with the brightest smile on my face when headed outside to the car so we can go to my Biological parents house.
*******************************************
Jayson's POV

When I got to the living room I saw my parents Jayme's mom and a woman dressed all businesslike.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Lily and with a bit of attitude.

"We're here to make things right" replied Lily.

I looked at her confused and looked at the young business lady. She looked like she was in her early 20's.

"Do I know you?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"My name is Marlene and I'm the person who takes care of all the adoption work."

For some reason I felt scared. Why was she here? Was she gonna take my sister away? NO! I won't let that happen. I just found her and I'm never letting her go.Then David burst through the front door with a scared but excited Jayme.