Chapter 2

Jayme's POV

I was sitting in the cave bawling my eyes out. Lily and Daniel weren't my real parents. My real parents put me into adoption. There's so many questions I have that I want answered like, why did they put me in adoption anyway? Were lily and Daniel ever going to tell me before the thing they were trying to protect from happen? Why did they keep it a secret for so damn long? As I was thinking to myself I heard someone or something come I to the cave. When I looked up I saw a...guy he looked to be around my age. we were just staring at each other in silence till he decided to brake it. "Uh hi" he said looking at me. "hi" I whispered. "I'm Jayson" he said "Jayme" I replied. " So how did you find this place?" he asked " I found it when I was little. how bout you, how did you find this place?" I asked. "I was walking on the beach a couple years ago clearing my head when me being me tripped and fell and BOOM I ended up here" I nodded my head in response. "I thought I was the only person to now about this place" he exclaimed. "Well your not" I snapped. "whoa no need for the attitude" he mumbled. " sorry I'm just going through a rough patch in my life right now" I said looking down at the ground suddenly interested in all the pretty colored rocks. "if you don't mind me asking ,what's wrong?" I looked up at him and burst into tears. His eyes went wide as he seen me start crying. Jayson quickly rushed over and pulled me into a hug and let me sob. After 20 minutes of crying I finally told him what happened " my parents or so I thought told me I was adopted" I sighed looking down. "REALLY my parents just told me they put my twin sister in adoption after we were born" I looked up and saw that he was looking down at me. His eyes are really pretty. "Thx you so are yours" he said. "huh" I said confused. "You said that my eyes were pretty and I said thxs so are yours. he said smirking down at me. I just looked down and blushed. "I'm in the mood for ice-cream wanna come" Jayson asked me with hope in his eyes. What do I have to lose. "Sure why not" Jayson helped me stand up then we ran out the cave to get our ice-cream.