Geese

***Day of the trip***

We up to security.

"What if there is a terrorist?" I anxiously whisper to Ben

"There are none, even then- that thing detects metal and any other bad substances" He says pointing

"Shit." James says making the metal detector to go off

"Oh god" I whisper

"Don't worry dear" he says taking my hand

They pat James down and we hear Danny declare loudly how James has a boner.

"Bloody hell, what'd you expect? They are touching me inn places"

I go through next holding my breath-no buzzer same for Ben. We grab our stuff and I link fingers with Ben, the farther we walk the tighter I squeeze.

We hand the attendant the ticket and board the plane. The first stop is Germany, a nine hour flight. But since they are famous we get first class which is mostly except for a few business men. I tightly grab Ben's hand and he hands me a few pills.

''This will get you past take off, sleeping pills" He says. I shrug and pop them in. Within ten minutes I feel drowsy and lie my head on his shoulder

***Ben's POV***

I close the windows to prevent Kayla looking out the window and freaking out.

''Dude shows gonna be epic" Danny says turning around

"I'm so fucking excited." I cheer

"And all the babes..."

"Yeah." I lie "I'm going to take a nap now"

"Don't forget to join the mile high club" Danny says winking and turning back

I take a pillow and lean against the window.

A few hours later I wake up to no Kayla.

"Damn it" I curse under my breath. "Danny where's Kayla?"

"Bathroom" He replies sipping his champagne

"Kayla?" I say knocking on the door "You okay honey?"

"Come here" She says unlocking the door, pulling me in and relocking it.

"What?" I say worried

"I heard you talking to Danny. Mile high club?" she says gently kissing me. I say no more, taking it to the next level, kissing with more passion. Our clothes come off and we are now members.

We walk out getting a round of applause from the band members. Kayla takes a bow and sits in her seat. Kayla reads a book listening to her music. I start to watch a movie but get bored.

"Whatcha reading" I poke at Kayla

"Medical books" She says taking out her ear bud

"About..."

"Germany's new technology. Why?" She asks taking off her glasses

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"Lets watch a comedy" I suggest

She bites her lip staring at the book, I think she needs to have it read by the time we hit land.

"Um yeah that sounds good' She says unconvincingly. I know she doesn't want to but I hope this doesn't have anything to do with the cheating thing.

"Or do you need to finish that book?"

"Yeah but it's boring and it shouldn't take the whole ride"

I put my arm over her shoulders and we start watching a dumb movie.

We finally land, find our bags and grab a taxi to take us to where our bus is dropped off.

"Kayla you can keep your bags here and sleep in my bunk" I say

Kayla looks up from her binder and nods quickly looking down. I hope she's not too intimidated. I sit down next to her and turn on the tv. Out if the corner of my eye I see her take a handful of pills and pop them in her mouth. I want to be concerned but I don't want to push her.

"Once we get to the venue I have major work at the German hospital." Kayla sighs

"At least your here with me" I smile pulling her into a hug.

"Do you mind if I sleep? I have an early start"

"Great idea. I'm wiped." I say picking her up bridal style and putting her into the bunk.

"I can walk" she giggles

"Not after I'm done with you" I joke kissing her passionately. She accepts defeat and joins with me. She rolls on top of me gently.