Third times the charm

****few weeks later in china*****

***Kayla's POV***

I've gotten really comfortable with the boys and love traveling, helping people. Although i don't thing James enjoys the fact of me coming to the bus soaked in blood. He gets a wee bit queasy.

Ben and I are out on the couch, one thing leads to another and we have sex. Danny walks onto the bus and sees us.

"Well. I saw it now I must join" Danny say taking off his clothes. I look at Ben giving him a nod, letting him come in. I was a bit nervous but it's pretty easy. Danny comes in kissing my boobs while Ben licks my inner thighs. I blow off Danny while he, Ben. The. We roll letting Danny go into me and Ben gives it to Danny. After a while James walks it super excited. I'm like 99% sure he is gay. Again Sam and cam walks in joining in too. This is turning from hot to gay quickly. Ben and I sneak out and go back to our bunk.

"Fucking weirdos" Ben laughs

"It was a lot of effort. An hour long organism. Oh my god"

"Really wow. Lucky"

"I guess. I'm going to take a shower" I say leaving to the bathroom. I haven't taken my mess for a while so I'm very depressed. Not even that made me feel better. I find that scalpel and turn on the shower. I get in wash my hair and take out my scalpel. I cut horizontal lines down my wrist and thighs. I don't want to die. I just want pain. To take everything out on myself.

"Honey?" Ben says walking in. I hide my scalpel behind the shampoo and push the blood down the drain

"Yes?"

"I decided I need a shower too. You mind?"

"Just getting out sorry" I say as Ben steps in. I step out hiding myself and grab a red towel. I dry off and grab some gauze and put on some clothes. Shorts and a sweatshirt.

"Aw. I was hoping for more boobies" he laughs stepping out

"Gotta run doing a night shift" I say grabbing my white coat and leaving the bus. Dammit forgot that damn scalpel. I doubt anyone will care though. I get tithe hospital and meet my translator name Kim.

"Okay rounds" I tell Kim. We go and see a gallbladder removal surgery. Boring. Then see a brain tumor removal. Better but not great. And finally a burn victim. Suicide.

"Male. Caucasian. English. Recovering burns." I read the chart. I hate doing plastics but this one won't be as easy as the rest so that's good. We get into the operating room and I scrub in being careful of my wrist. We cut some skin off his bum and move it to his face. Then scrub out.

I return home to a drunken, passed out Ben and a woman with him. I sigh and go lay with Danny who is not drunk.

"Woman still there?" Danny asks as I slide into his bed

"Yep. I heard Japanese women do it well" I laugh

"Why do you put up with that?"

"It's not like he loves her. I wasn't here to have sex with him so..."

"I wish my ex was like you." Danny sighs sadly.

"You smell like ass" he says after a while

"Thanks. I had to take skin off a guys bum and move it to his face because he burned it off"'

"I want to meet him so I can call him a buttface" Danny says laughing.

***********

I wake up and assume Ben is still passed out with the girl so I make pancakes for all the boys and throw them into the bunks

"Bloody hell!" James says groggily

"You're welcome" I shout back. I sit down and look at my twitter while eating my pancakes. The whore stumbles out naked and stumbles off the bus holding her belongings.

"Morning Ben." I say looking at him climbing out.

"Did you see...?" He says frightened. I nod.

"I'm so sorry"

"Pancakes?" I say throwing one at him. I'm not mad. Just like throwing things. He catches it and sits down next to me.

"How was work?" Ben asks

"Good. Boring. I came home around three and slept in a bunk with Danny."

"There was room?" He jokes "he's pretty fat"

"I heard that!" Danny yells from the back

"I have a surprise for you when we get to Paris" Ben hints

"What is it?" I urge. I hate surprises

"You'll see" he laughs

"Dammit tell me!"

"Nope" Ben say stealing my pancakes and running to the bunk