Author's Note

Hi everyone! Unfortunately, this is the end of 'Pokemon- Cinderella (May x Drew) (Contestshipping)'. I hope you all enjoy it! Thank you all for reading this book! To tell the truth, I was writing this half a year ago but never had time to publish it. I am glad that I can finally do it. I get discouraged in the middle of the book and think about putting it on hold but thanks to you all, I manage to do it and finish the book.

I am especially surprised when I wake up one morning and my eyes literally pop out. This book has officially passed the 10k mark. At first, I thought it was impossible and refreshed it many times before I noticed that it was real! Thank you all so much! You all make my day by reading this book. I am sorry if I have not been able to respond to all your comments because my phone is not working very well. As a gift of thanks, I have published another contestshipping book, called 'Pokémon- Forever You and I (May x Drew) (Contestshipping)'. It is in my profile. Please check it out if you are interested!

I am writing a new book called 'Pokemon- The Little Mermaid (Misty x Ash) (Pokeshipping)'. Please check it out if you are interested. Also please check out my other books.

I am very happy to write this book and finish it. It was a pleasure to write this and I am sad that I finished it since I enjoy writing it.

Special thanks to Marshmello_Remixerxx, natsu48384, and Jizziefictions. for being supportive throughout the book. Please check them out and follow them.

Also, this book is published in FanFiction.net under NickySati12 so if you want to, you can check it out. It has been sort of edited.

I write an epilogue for this book in the next part as a thank you for all of you for reading this book. It totally makes my day.

Please also follow me on Instagram (@/NickyZaizen) for updates on my other works!!

Thank you!

~Nicky Zaizen >.<