Doing it Wrong

You heard the door swung open if your apartment. You stayed there on the bed waiting for him. Tears streamed down your face as you read the TMZ article.
Famous Rapper, Drake seen leaving from a romantic dinner with singer Rihanna

"I'm home!" He walked into the room. "Hey what's wrong babe?" He asked. " What the hell is this!" You shoved the phone in his face. He stayed silent scanning the article. " huh? I thought so! Aubrey I'm done. I can't do this anymore." You grabbed your suitcase from out of the closet.
He grabbed your arms stopping you from walking out the room. " Stop... your overreacting, this pic is from two years ago, before we got together." He pleaded.
  " No I'm tired of everyone always trying to put a say in our relationship. We've been close ever since we were little! And now this fame..." you're face was drenched in tears and your voice started to wear out.
  " I know you don't want it to change. But we can't stop people and this fame... you have to accept the fact that I'm going to change, I mean ever since the fame something's been missing."
  His eyes started to water. You both were wrecks by now. "Aubrey I can't" You said weakly and collapsed to the floor in tears. He ran to your side and started to hold you. "I can't stay here and do this with you. You know I love you." He said rocking you back and forth. " I know you need to go but please can you just stay for a min.?" You pleaded.
   "I'm going to need something different but cry if you need to but I can't stay.... it's wrong to do." Your tears started falling hard as he walked out the door letting it slam shut. You picked up the vase with the roses he bought you the other day and threw it against the door behind him.
--------------------------
Hey y'all! What you think? Good or nah? ❤️🌹