Girls Need Love (Remix)

You finally finished packing your clothes, struggling to get it closed. You heard a knock on your door as you finally getting the zipper around. "It's open!" You yell. Before going downstairs, you checked yourself out in your Milano one piece.

"What's good y/n." You seen Odell come in. You passed him your luggage and followed him outside. "Bitch!" Your bestfriend Tiani screamed at you. She ran and embraced you into a hug. "Hey Mrs. Beckham." You greeted her. Ya'll all piled into the black sprinter. And you were greeted by few familiar faces.

"Hey Y/n." Michael, Chubbs, OB and Steelo greeted. "Hey guys." You noticed how Aubrey didn't say hi but you just pushed it to the back of your head. You guys were going on a trip to Bali for your bestfriend Tiani and Odell Beckham's wedding party. You guys picked up a few more girls before heading to the airport.

After boarding the private jet you all got relaxed. Drinks were already in rotation. "Yo Y/n you tryna play cards with us?" Michael called over. You took out your headphones and went over there. You sat right next to Aubrey across from Michael. "Ya'll ready to get ya'll asses kicked?" A cocky smirk grew on your face. There were a few snickers going against you.

"Yeah aight we'll see." Mike retorted. He passed out the cards and soon you were ahead of everyone. "Shhh shhh ya'll hear that?" Karin one of the girls quieted us down. "Bruh you just tryna distract me from beating her."OB complained. We shushed him. Moans and the sound of a matress escaped from the other side of the jet. "Odell. Daddy." Your jaw dropped.

"My boy handling that work." Mike said causing the boys to start cackling. You shook your head and went back to the game. "Hey y/n where's Rakim?" Ari asked. You never cared for Ari. She always acted like a bitch towards you. "He had to stay home and work on his album." She looked at the other girl with a smirk.

You frowned. "Y/n you okay?" Aubrey finally spoke up. Everyone's attention went on to you. "Yeah I'm good." You got up slamming your cards down going to your bunk on the plane and closing the door. Tears started to stream down your face.

Rakim has been real frustrating always staying out late and never putting any attention on you. He hasn't made you orgasm in months. You felt a body wrap around yours. "What are you-Shhh." The person shushhed you up. Your eyes closed as the person's grip tightened around you.

Your sleep was interrupted with a loud bang outside the door. "Tiani I'm up damn." You groaned. You rolled over finding your bed to be empty. You followed the line of people off the plane. You were immediately hit with the hot air of Bali.

There was a stretch limo waiting for you guys to take you to the Hotel Resort. "Tiani, you good? Why you limping?" I asked trying to be funny. "You know she be getting that act right." Karin laughed with you. Tiani was too dark but you can tell she was blushing. She got up and sat under Odell. "Must be nice." You said under your breath.

Karin's brows furrowed. "Sis. Rocky need to get his ass whooped?" She asked. "I don't even know with him anymore." You admitted. You seen Aubrey staring at you but you brushed it off. You guys got to the resort and it was gorgeous.

"Alright OB and Chubbs this is your room. Ari and Miami, Steelo and Mike and that leaves you with Aubrey." Tiani appointed rooms. "Wait where's Karin. I can stay with her." You suggested trying to avoid Aubrey. "She staying with her boo Dave East. He flying in soon. Today ya'll can do what ya'll want but at 7 we have to meet up at the bar." You sighed.

"Staying with me is not that bad." He wrapped his arm around you. You snuck from under him feeling uncomfortable. You entered you and his room feeling relieved that there was two beds. He grabbed your suitcase and you immediately went to the bathroom.