Girls Love Beyoncé

"You look beautiful y/n." Sean admired you. "Thanks you look good as well. I haven't seen you in a minute." You stuck your fork in your chicken. "I know I miss you baby girl. I been on the road for these past couple of months and I'm just glad to be done and see you." He explained. You pushed your curly hair behind your ears.

  "Same I miss you we haven't kicked it in a minute. You was too busy for me with them groupies and shit." You joked. Sean kissed his teeth and put his hands up in defense. "Nahh y/ n you know it ain't even like that. The only one I'm tryna get busy with is you. But you be playing like you don't want-." Sean got cut off by my phone. We both looked at it but I secretly prayed that he didn't read the caller i.d. .

  "Hello." You picked up your phone after swallowing your food. "Baby girl where you at? I'm tryna come thru ya know." You fidgeted uncomfortably under the stare of Sean. "Umm I'm out...with a friend." You stuttered. "Oh so when are you coming home?" He sounded disappointed. "Umm I'll be home tonight" You heard Aubrey sigh. " I love you y/n." He said unexpectedly.

  "Huh?" Your eyebrows furrowed together. "Say it back." He demanded. "I'll see you later." You hung up the phone.  "Sorry about that." You apologized to Sean. He had a smug look on his face as he stuffed his mouth with his salad.  "Who was that babygirl?" His mouth formed a thin line indicating he was serious. "Oh nobody." You tried to relieve him.

  The rest of your dinner you guys just caught up with some small talk but you can tell that phone call bothered him. You weren't obligated to tell him anything since you guys were just friends. You were confused about your feelings. You didn't really know what you wanted. You had feelings for Sean but feelings for Aubrey. Sean treated you right but you had trust issues with Drake.

  After he dropped you off at home, you entered the door and noticed Aubrey was there hence his shoes at the door. "Babe." You called out.  You relieved your feet out of your heels and threw off your leather jacket. "Aubrey." Your voice echoed off the walls yet not hearing a response. You walked into your bedroom and noticed Aubrey sitting at the foot of your bed rubbing his fingers over his rings.

  "Hey, missed me?" You spoke walking towards him. "Y/ n why do you keep doing this to me?" He looked up with with hazy eyes. Obviously, he was high. " What are you talking about?" You got defensive. "Oh well maybe you don't know that your fucking with my conscience. I don't want to be just friends any more. It kills me every time you go missing, not picking up your phone and being untruthful." He let out.

  "Aubrey don't act like I'm in the wrong. We both agreed that no feelings was going to occur when we pushed it forward. I know for a fact you still be entertaining them girls in your phone. You've been the one avoiding commitment since the beginning." You felt your ears grow hot as you were releasing those inner feelings. "Don't you think I know that? That's why I'm in this position. And you've got your fair share of admirers calling your phone. Don't act innocent. You try to act like it's me but I know I'm not alone."

"You didn't stop to think that I'm still hurt. I forgive but I never forget Aubrey. "You sniffed. "Y/n this is not 4 years ago. This ain't no time for acting, games or uncertainty. I need you." He held on to your arms as if he was begging. You stayed silent. "I do not know what to tell you. I’m just trying to find a reason not to go out every evening. I need someone that’ll help me think of someone besides myself. I need someone I leave through the front door with."

  Feeling overwhelmed with emotions you did not know what to say. He stood up easily towering you. His hands gripped your face. Your lips connected and this felt different. It wasn't no quick fuck like usual this kiss was more passionate. "I wanna make you say my name." He pulled away. You felt his fingers play with your dress straps. Revealing your skin to him. He flipped you onto the bed and you caught your self with your elbows.

  He hovered over you and dove into your neck. He sucked on to your chocolate skin and you felt his beard occasionally prick your skin. You let out a moan as he found your sweet spot. You felt him trail down kisses from your chest to your bikini line. Your body jerked motioning him to take off your lace panties. "I'm taking my time baby girl. I'll make sure you know those other men were practice."

  He lifted your thigh leaving wet kisses down to your white toes. You bit your lip feeling satisfaction. He kissed every single one of your toes before reaching for your panties. He slid them off and you spread your legs open letting him admire your sex. His tongue found its away inside your folds. Causing your eyes to roll back. His mouth latched onto your clit. You felt him insert his fingers into you while his tongue was still doing work.

  His fingers swam in your honey pot causing a run of moans. "I'm... about to... cum." You managed to say between moans. "Say my name y/n." He demanded unlatching from your sex. "Your not going to cum until you say my name." He teased you by running his tongue on your thighs. "Aubrey." You whined. "I'm sorry I can't hear you." He pretended.

  "Aubrey please." You screamed. Aubrey was devouring all of your juices and your body pulsated under his touch. You felt your legs go weak as you came on his face. He lifted his body up from you smiling. He layed his head on the pillow next to your leaving your honey pot in disarray. "Babygirl I don't want to hide no more and I don't want to play the side no more." He explained.

"You're not alone."

______________________________________________
Hey guys long time no seen. Thanks for all the new readers and everything I love you guys. Please know that my requests are open!