Chapter three

*Allura pov*

Once I got home I kept thinking what the helper would be like. Would he be tall, old, short, thin or on the bigger ends of things. I just hope the children will be nicer to each other once he comes.

*The next day*

As I walked down the silent hall way, I hoped that the troubled two won't be fighting over something stupid again. While I got closer to the red door of the room that I hated most, I heard an unknown voice. I walked closer to the room I could hear Keith complaining about what the unknown older man was saying.

Slowly, I opened the creaking door. I looked around and saw the owner of the mysterious voice. " Hello?" I questioned. "Who might you be?"
"Oh hello. My name is Mr Shirogane. But you can call me Shiro." The man stated. "I'm your help that you asked for"

Pidge looked at me questionably, "What help? Why did you need help?" Then it clicked. You could see it in her face that she realised that the man who was standing here, was because of Keith and Lance. All of a sudden the arguments started again. The look on Shiro's face was hilarious. But he was most likely confused and worried that no one is trying to stop it getting worse. "Why don't you get them to stop?" He quizzed me. "Well I have tried everything that I could think off and I have had enough of them." I replied to the younger.

Hunk was sitting at his desk doing some homework what he had been given earlier in the day. Pidge was doing something with her phone and I was looking towards Shiro to see his reaction to the whole ideal. An unexpected boom echoed throughout the room. Hunk. It was him even though he doesn't shout often, you still know it's him when he does.
"What are you two doing? Are you really going to make yourselves look like immature children in front of someone you just met?" He asked looking towards Keith and Lance knowing the answer already. " The poor man." He continued, " He probably doesn't even want to work here now like Allura. You two are the reason he has to be here. Now will you both shut up and grow up!" At the end his voice was firm.

Fear had taken over the entirety of Lance's face. He was terrified at the tone of Hunk's voice. Keith and Pidge were both unfazed by it. However Shiro also had shock written in his face. Even though he has on known Hunk for 15 minutes he could tell that Hunk rarely ever shouts.

I wonder what is going to happen in the next 45 minutes...

///////////////////////////////// sorry if the grammar for this isn't great I wrote it while looking after my puppy and little sister. I also don't know where to go next with the story, so if you have any ideas please let me know.