Chapter five

*Allura's POV*
Once an hour was up the students were allowed to leave. On the way out Hunk went up to Shiro and thanked him for working with us. Keith and Lance walked out with quiet bickering and Pidge left with her music blearing in her ears.

I packed my belongings away and left the hated room once saying bye to Shiro.  Humming to myself I walked towards the exit of the school and my car. As I left the building the cold air hit my face shocking me. I have a feeling that with Shiro here, the club won't need to be running for much longer.

On the way home I thought about what would happen tomorrow during the single hour after school. With Shiro here will I still have to run the club? Will the students be in the club until they leave school? God if they did I don't think I could cope. I don't think Shiro could cope if they don't get any better soon.

After realising that I have been sat in my steamed up car, in my drive I got out. Unlocking my front door I saw that I had post. Realising what the post was I could feel my stress levels rise. Why did bills have to be so expensive? Putting them to the side I turned on the TV. I searched through the channels until I came across the movie My Neighbour Totoro. Once I was settled I got out my year 8 class books. I started to mark them while the movie was on in the background.

Once I was half way through the pile of books I looked at the clock. I also noticed that the once happy animated film is now a live action adventure film. Considering that it was 7:20PM I started making dinner. Why did classes get so big? Why can't there be only 20 people per class and not 35 per class?

I just hope that tomorrow Shiro turns up and he wasn't put off by the two terrors. On the bright side Lance and Keith didn't complain once hey started to do their homework together. This could mean that they are starting to get along, or they could just be acting to get along so they don't get forced to do things together. Either way they didn't make much trouble today and let's hope it's that way again tomorrow.

//////////////////////////////////
Sorry for not updating for such a long time I don't know how to continue this story so thinking of ideas are quiet difficult. Also school has been hard as I have assignments that are due so after Christmas and staring next year I hope to update more often. Please tell me what you think and any ideas that could go towards that story line would be great help for me. Sorry if there are any mistakes made. I hope you enjoy it so far.