Chapter seven

*Shiro's POV*

Once Hunk had left the room I turned towards Keith and Lance. " Shake hands and make up. Because of you can't be friends then you can get out." A groan left their mouths and I stared at them. They stopped instantly. Keith looked at Lance then at me and hesitantly raised his hand in front of him to let the other shake it. Lance then followed. I looked at them happily as they are starting to make progress towards not hating each other. In a blink of an eye their hands flew apart as if they were going to die from a disease that the other carried.

"Now that you have made up why don't you two go and do some homework that you have together. And if I hear any more arguing you can go and tell the head why you are with him." I told the two troubles. " Pidge once Hunk is back from where ever he has gone to can the two of you, do the same? " I questioned her.

"Yes, of course we can." She replied slowly. Five minutes later Hunk walked into the room. confusion was written all over his face. His focus was on Keith and Lance, who was sat quietly together. Pidge called him over and started to explain what happened while continuing with the work she was doing.

I have a feeling that after a couple of weeks of me being with these students they won't have to be here.

//////////////////////////////////

What do you think should happen next? I am struggling to think of ideas and how to continue with this story. If you have any let me know. I hope you have enjoyed it so far. Sorry for it being short. Also, sorry for any mistakes that there might be.