Chapter two

*Alura pov*
As they continued to clean the large room, mumbles of complaint was all that I could hear. I would rather be planning a lesson instead of watching these immature children and Hunk.

A smash rang around the room shortly followed by shouting. "what did you do that for Lance? You idiot!" The voice came from an extremely annoyed Keith. "I didn't mean to and who are you calling an idiot?" Lance screamed in return.

Fed up with the constant bickering from the two trouble makers, I shouted "will you two shut up and stop arguing for one minute!" However, they were to interested in trying to shout over each other to even listen to me.

Annoyed, I stormed out of the classroom slamming the door as I exit. I stomped down the hall to the heads office. Knocking, on the door I could feel my blood pressure rising. Once I was allowed to enter the room, I walked straight to Corran's desk. Not letting him ask what was wrong I started to spill everything out. "I can't stand them anymore Keith and Lance are annoying as all they do is argue and Pidge doesn't listen at all. Hunk is the only one who is good."
"why don't you give it a few more weeks and I get someone to help out with the kids for you?" Coran asked but it sounded more like a plead. I thought about the idea for while and came to the conclusion that I would. But only for three more weeks and if they don't change after that then it will be someone else's job.

Not knowing that I had been with the head for a while I walked back to the ungodly classroom. Finding it empty I looked at the clock. I then realised that it was later then I had expected it to be and left with my packed laptop bag. Returning to the safety of my car I turned on the radio. I headed home with thoughts about who this new helped could be.

///////////////////////////////// sorry for not updating the story in such a long time I didn't know how to continue it. My friend gave me some inspiration for this chapter so thank you to her. I hope that you have enjoyed it.