WHAT!?

(Annabeth's  P. O. V)

It was a very normal day in camp, I was in my cabin. Malcolm called " Annabeth! Chiron is calling for you!", as soon as he finished saying that, I ran to the big house, and when I got there the seven, and everybody else from the other cabins with Malcolm. "Ok! Now that everyone is here, we can start." Chiron said, " The gods have all agreed to let your mortal parents come to camp for the whole summer!"

Saying the reaction is bad is an understatement.

"What!?" Leo exclaimed.

"No! Mom hates war and all the things Ares cabin enjoy!" Clarisse argued.

"Dad doesn't know about me being a demigod." Piper said.

Everyone has reactions of the like.

"Sorry kids! Strict orders from the gods. Now those without mortal parents or don't know, stay with Percy. Bring you step-parents and step-siblings too!"

"Best alternative ever!" everyone said with both joy, and jealousy.

Oh dear this is bad, the main reason I ran away was to get away from my dad and step-mom. Brining them here? My dad has no idea that me and seaweed brain are dating, but for some reason, I'm happy because dad will have a heart attack. I may seem evil for this, but he needs a newsflash that he lost all his authority over me when Helen threw me out. Now with the war, I add my reasons to why I'm dating Percy, he won't know what hit him, or I can kiss Percy in front of the whole camp with the help of the Aphrodite, and Hermes cabins to make him even more mad.

Either way, he will know the hard way, and find out from the whole camp