I

Minseo

Why him? Why do I have to see his face for my entire life? Whyyyyy....

God must be hates me or something.

And I still remember how he made me waste my mascaras.

I can't believe this is happening. Not even a chance.

I quickly took my phone to call my friends, but craps. None of them availables. Who do I have to call and share my feelings with?!

I can't help but throwing tantrums and pillows on the floor. I went crazy. This isn't suppose to happens but it happens. Like, why in the earth with a billion womans must my dad married his mom?! Another whyyyyy.

Just then I heard footsteps outside.

"Minseo..?" Dad says. "Can I come in?"

I quickly fix my mess. I put the pillows where it belongs, and run my finger through my hair, "Wait, I'm changing," I lied. I try to fix my swollen eyes to become normal because I just cried, a lot.

"Come in," I said faked smiles, trying to sit properly but turns awkward.

"I heard noises, you okay?" Dad says sitting on the edge of the bed.

I cough, "Oh you mean the TV?"

I look up to the TV and I forgot it was turned off. Great.

Dad sighs, "Listen kid, I know it's hard for you, but.. can you please make it a try? They aren't bad people, not like in the Cinderella movie."

I grin when dad said Cinderella.

"Kid, you know I did this for the best of you. Having a new mom, and. .and a brother! Wasn't that suppose to be fun?"

Fun? what was that again dad, FUN?!

"But dad, I don't want this. And I don't want a brother! No, never!" I chooed. Hoping dad would take divorce letter after his marriage about a day ago. Funny.

And more hilarious if dad founds out he was my ex. I can't even imagine

"Minseo-ah, soon you'll be finish your university and you'll leave with your new job nor career. And so, I will be alone. I knew the day will come, so I need someone who would take care of me." Dad says, impatiently I tried to understand. I know it's hard for him too, and I also want the best for him.

"Please daughter?" Dad begs.

I don't know what to say even though I'm still insecure with the situation, and because of that, all I could say was, "Ugh..okay dad, I understand."

I hug him and we both smiles just like the old times. Dad stood up and I tried to give him the best smile I could.

"So, we're moving tomorrow." He says, and the smiles quickly dissapears.

"What?! Dad you said one more week!!" I shook. My jaw dropped and now I can't control my thoughts. Leaving with them so soon, and seeing his face for the rest of my life?! NO TO THE NAH.

"Sorry kid, but your mom wants you to get to know each others more. Sooner, gooder." Dad scoff, I can't help it but sighing in tears.

"The other mom.." I mutters.

Dad sighs, glaring at me, "It's your mom now. Now get off the bed and go downstairs, they were waiting for you there."

He's downstairs?! What is he doing?!

My eyes widened, I think I might have a heart attack. "What? No! I will not go downstairs to see that shortie-"

Shit. I blew up.

"You mean, your brother. Jimin." Dad corrected. "And he's not short. He still taller than you, young lady."

Great, now dad is on his sides.

"I still don't want to see him," I tell dad, sternly.

"Why, you two knew each other? Or have met each other befo-"

"Wha? Pffttss.. ough. Nah-uh. Never. No, and no dad. I don't even know him." I blurts. I wasn't sure if dad knows I was lying this time, because that's just too obvious.

"Well okay. You will know him for the rest of your life," Dad says yet his words just threw a knives on me, killing my veins and my brains.

NOOOO!!! Not that sentences!!

"DAD! Can you just-" I says with my eyes closed, tensed up.

"Okky dokky, I'll just tell them you were sick." Dad shrugs and walk out from the room.

For god-sake I need fresh air.