II

Don't ask why there is a big black hole under my eyes. I want to rest. But I can't. The more I close my eyes, the more the 'rest-of-your-life' sentences can't get out from my head. He is the reason why I couldn't sleep all night, all day. His face were everywhere as he haunted my mind until I realized I might need to go to doctor. Or psychiatric. Craps

It was Saturday already. The day that dad and step-mom were waiting for. Yep, moving in. There I was in the car alone with dad, heading our way to our new home or so whatever — the new bride house.

Our things include my luggages are carried with the moving-in truck which perhaps still following us behind.

My friends didn't know I was moving in somewhere. I also don't know where to, yet. But that doesn't matter, because the important is, what will my friends say if they found out I live with my ex, and live as a siblings. Like how in the world could that be?

I quickly shakes my head, swiped my thoughts away which I think dad noticed,
"You nerveous, aren't you?"

Nerveous? NERVEOUS?! HOW IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION DAD.

"No. Tch, I'm fine." I shrugs as I look away outside of the window. I can see dad were shaking his head, then turn his head focus on the road.

How can I'm not nerveous? I'm going to meet the boy who cheates on me, with another ulzzang of the school when we're on highschool. He is an asshole, and a cheater. I can't accept a cheater to be my brother, and too horrible if he's my ex.

And now, he's back. He's back and I bet he'll ruin my life. Great! I should and need to have plans to survive my whole life.

Before I knew it, dad hit the breaks infront of a mansion, outside tall, big gates like in heaven or something. I gaze around the big mansion which it looks so beautiful, and there is also sort of field for golf for my dad loves golf. 

After dad parked the car, a lady with a red blouse and white long skirt, which turns out to be Mrs. Park a.k.a step-mother, were waving at us excitedly.

But there's no him. Thank god.

I quickly get outside of the car. My little girl sense just came upon me, like I got so excited to pick my own room, to ran over the mozaic flower garden, since I like flowers, obviously, and to roam around the angels statues, mezmerising by all the arts. The invitations are so inviting, I almost acts stupid since that guy wasn't here.

"You like it?" Dad says, circling his hand around Mrs. Park waist.

"Yes dad. May I go inside?" I speaks formally and polite, since dad told me to do so with the blah blah whatever.

"Of course sweetheart, it's your house now." Says Mrs. Park, her expression friendly and warm.

I smiles in return and reachs the marble staircase to gets inside. The place are huge, but believe me, there are just few of rooms inside, although for a second I thought this was a hotel.

I walk inside staring down on my shoes on my way going in, but just then I see another shoes are pacing along the floor.

Gulped.

I look up slowly by slowly... down from the ripped jeans... and up to the white t-shirt, and then..

SHIT. It was the jackass Jimin.

Oh boy,

"Jimin-ah, that's your new sister! Say hi to her!" Mrs. Park blows the situations, turns into an awkward atmosphere we got. I pursed my lips, and I gulped. Another gulped. My heart raced, until everyone coulf hear the beat. I went froze, stand still, probably hoping he won't says something stupid.

And damn, that bastard still look the same.

He put both his hands on his pockets, tense his muscles, then suddenly he lets out a devil smirks,

"Hi. . .sissy,"