Chapter 27

[Louis]

"So, Niall was the one marking you up, eh?"

Harry was surprised by my presence and had to take a step back in shock. It didn't take too long until he had collected himself, though, and let out a deep sigh. "You know I had to say that."

I quirked an eyebrow although I knew he was speaking the truth. It wasn't like he could tell Gemma that I had been the one creating the hickey on his neck, but that didn't change the fact that I didn't want her to think it was Niall who had done it... nor anyone else for that matter. "You could've said you were clumsy during P.E. class and managed to fall over and hurt yourself," I suggested.

He snorted. "Yeah, because this totally looks like a wound I made out of clumsiness," he said, rolling his eyes as he gestured towards the darkening mark on his neck.

I didn't even hesitate before reaching up to trace it with the tips of my fingers lightly. Harry seemed utterly surprised by my action and stared at me with his mouth wide open as if he couldn't believe his eyes. Well, I would probably not either if I were him considering our past. "Maybe not, but I really don't like the fact that Gemma is now going around thinking Niall did this."

He looked up into my eyes with a cheeky smile on his face. "Are you jealous?"

I raised my eyebrows, stopping my hand from tracing his mark."Of course not. Why would I be jealous of someone who can be seen together with the boy I have liked for two years? That's just ridiculous."

He let out a laugh, shaking his head. "Yeah, not jealous at all, right."

"Believe what you want," I said, shrugging my shoulders as if I didn't care, although I very well knew that I did. I was beyond jealous if you couldn't tell by my behavior earlier. I didn't want anyone to think that Harry belonged to anyone but me. I still knew that he was right, though. No one could know what was going on between the two of us, so what else could he do but say that Niall was the one who had made the hickey?

He took a step forward and leaned down to whisper in my ear. "Well, I believe you want to be the only one touching me, kissing me, and even fucking me." He leaned back and gave me a wink.

I had no idea where this side of him came from. He was so straightforward today that I had been taken aback more times than I had ever been in my life before. It was weird... but still pretty damn sexy.

Once I had recovered, I took a step forward so he was forced to take one back and be pressed against the cupboards. "You like playing with me, don't you?" I taunted.

His arms were at his sides and it wasn't hard to tell he didn't know what to do with them. It was like he wanted to touch me but was afraid to. He bit his bottom lip, something I found quite irresistible. Whenever he did, I wanted to kiss the shit out of him, but I always had to control myself. If only he knew, though. "It would be a lie to say I don't enjoy watching you get jealous, yeah, because it's so damn hot."

"Watch it," I warned him, holding up a finger.

He chuckled, making his dimples pop and I had to swallow hard to keep from doing something I shouldn't. God damn, why did he have to be so beautiful?

"Or else?" He teased.

I looked away from him and muttered; "You don't even want to know."

Rolling his eyes, he crossed his arms over his chest. "Well, as much as I am enjoying having this conversation with you, I think we both know that we need to talk about it."