Chapter 5- To hell and back.

On the table next to my phone stood a box, a male stood teasing the dials while the female taunted us verbally, using words such as 'cut off' and 'fry you from the inside out.' All I could focus on was my phone, I had to text Stiles back. I had to let him know that his words meant something, no matter how small.
She talks to me in Spanish, and though I understand her, I have no interest in playing with her. A chainsaw revs up in the background, male 2 slowly walks over while male 1 spits out some garbage about our healing powers and how our heads won't grow back if they're cut off.
"You know who we want" said the woman, "where is the she wolf?"
"We don't know" I retort nonchalantly.
"I know you won't talk, but he will..." She point to peter. "He likes the sound of his own voice."
"You should hear me sing" peter piped up.
"We'd rather hear you scream" said male 1.
"No one ever wants to hear me sing"
"What could we do to persuade you?" started the old women again.
She picked up a tool from the table and wiggled it around.
Before I could blink, peter was screaming in pain as she brought the shiny knife, flying down, cutting his finger off.
"I'm only going to ask you... Oh... 9 more times."
Then the electric shock started. This was pure torture. I'm in hell!!
I must of blacked out for a while after that, as I was regaining consciousness, I was dreaming about everything that had happened since I moved back to beacon hills.

The jack ass alpha, Kate argent, the kanima and the latest.... The darach. I've been shot with a wolfsbane bullet- stiles helped me through that. Paralysed in a pool- stiles kept me afloat. I killed Boyd- stiles was the one to console me.
Now that I am allowing myself to think of it, there has been a lot of moments between us. Shit I'm stupid!! Why have I left my feelings locked away for so long?! That's right, he's a school boy.

As I stood there, dreaming about where I went wrong, I heard bullets being shot- a lot of bullets being shot. I couldn't place them... I knew being around stiles was dangerous, but not this dangerous, my main thought was to protect him, but he wasn't real, it was just a dream. The shots were real though, and as I woke, the doors were being broken open then in stepped a woman dressed in black.....
This must be heaven.

**********************************************************
Ok so I'm dragging this out... Tbh I'm bored of this part of the story so I'm rushing it. I hope it's readable anyway :)