Chapter12

~~Nash's POV~~

Chicago. Riley is going to Chicago. But why? Cameron poked my arm, "Nash we're almost in Chicago." I just nod my head in responce. Cameron and me are on a bus heading to Chicago to find Riley, and its 5:00 in the afternoon. I'm really tired though. The bus comes to a stop and the loud speaker comes on.

"We are now in Chicago." A bunch of people got up and so did me and Cameron. We walked out into the busy city. Cameron walks over to a bench and sits down. He puts his feet on the bench and rest his head on his knees, I go over and sit down next to him.

"How the fuck are we going to find her in a city like this." Cam says,I just shrug.

"We just need to think." I pull out my phone and go on facebook.

"Are you really going on facebook now? At a time like this?" I laugh and shake my head. I search Riley Bay in the search bar and her profile comes up. I look at where she was born, Chicago, Illinios.

"No, I'm thinking. She lives in Chicago," I think about what happened to her here, "but why would she want to come back?" Cameron smiles and clicks on her profile picture, a picture of her and Hayes. He goes over one to show a little brown haired boy about 7 years old.

"Rememeber her little brother?" I smile and nod my head. He grabs his phone and looks up the nearest police station.

"Why are you looking up a police station?" I ask and he just smiles and gets up.

"Finding Riley." I get up and follow him to the nearest police station.

~~Riley's POV~~

"Josh Bay?" I walk to the front desk of the hospital.

"Room 246." The nurse says not looking up from her phone. I nod my head and walk to the board. Room 246 is on floor 3 shouldn't I know this? This is the hospital mom and dad died in dummy. I mentally hit myself. I go to the elevator and press floor 3, a boy my age and a girl who's about 12 walks in too. I realize a boy my age staring at me, then I remember my face. It had a huge bruise on the side of it with a cut on my lip and one under my eye.

I pull up my hood and pull it so it covers my face. Then I feel a someone tug on my arm, I look down to see the girl looking at me weirdly then she smiles, "Oh my gosh! Your Riley Bay!!" I smile and nod my head, "I love you and all the boys!"

"Thanks." I say and turn back around but the girl pokes me.

"Why'd you leave? And what happened to your face? And can I have an autograph?!" She says and pulls out a notebook from her bag. I smile and nod my head and sigh the book.

"I came to see my brother and I got into a little trouble."

"Oh," is all she said until floor 3 finally came, but before I could walk about she pokes me one more time, "By the way I think you and Cameron make a better couple than you and Nash." Then the door closes and leave me staring at the closed door. I shake it out my mind and walk to room 246.

I walk in to see a women and a man sitting by a bed with my little brother in it. I gasp at all the tubes hooked up to him and they turn around, "Oh Riley!" The women says and runs over to me, "We're so happy your here." I nod my head.

"So what happened? You know with Josh? And is he going to he okay?" She sighs and brings me to the seat she was sitting in, the guy stands up and walks out. She takes his seat.

"Well we found out your old foster father raped him and so did his girlfriend," I just nod my head, "and we found out before they left they stabbed him and did very other horrible things that shouldn't happen to a 5 year old." I nod my head again letting tears freely roll down my cheeks.