Chapter14

A/N in this story Cameron is 18 just wanted to say all the boys are the same age, kay? kay! BIA LOVELIES<3

~~Riley's POV~~

"Matt just take the damn picture!" Carter screams and I hear a camera go off. Someone just pulls me close, I slightly open my eyes and see Nash laying in my bed with me. He opens his eyes and winks at me. I smile and close my eyes again.

"Matt it's blurry!" Hayes screams.

"Can you guys shut up?!" Nash sits up and screams then lays back down and we cuddle again.

"Sorry." Hayes says, "But you guys need to get up, were leaving soon." I sit up and nod my head. Nash sits up and leans on the head board, he pulls me close to him so I'm leaning on him and the headboard. I just smile.

"Why are you guys surrounding Riley's bed?" Someone says and then I see Cameron. He looks at me and Nash and the sparkle in his eye disappears, "Oh." He says under his breathe and goes to his suitcase and goes to the bathroom.

"What's up with him?" Matt asks and I just shrug my shoulders, and then Cameron comes out dress and has a beanie on.

"I'm going to see someone. I'll be back before we leave." And with that he grabs his sunglasses and left the room.

"He's going to see Gaaabbbyyyy." Hayes says with a smile and plops down on the bed Nash and I are on.

"Who's that?" I say.

"The waiter at the café." Nash says. I just nod my head and get up.

"I'm going to get changed then going to get breakfast. Who wants to come?" I say and grab my bag.

"I DO!" Carter, Matt, and Hayes screams. I just laugh and they all run to their suitcases. I look at Nash and sit back down next to him.

"What about you?" I say and smile.

"I'll come under one condition." He says.

"And what's that?" I say getting closer to him and he smiles. He stands up and pulls me up with him. Now we're standing in front of the bathroom door.

"You have to let me pick the place." He says with a smirk. I smile, and get on my tippy toes.

"Okie Dokie." I say and give him a quick kiss on the lips. He looks shocked then smiles.

"EW!! NO PDA!!" Matt screams and covers his eyes. I just laugh and go to the bathroom to get ready. If Cameron can date this Gabby Girl then why can't I go for Nash?

~~Cameron's POV~~

"Cameron! Back here!" I look strait to see Gabby sitting in the back booth in Starbucks. I just smile and walk to the back, and sit across from her. She smiles at me, and flips her blonde hair over her shoulder, "Hi."

"Hi, I just wanted to talk to you in person about something." I say with a smile, "So I want to know if you want to go out with me?" I say and a huge smile appears on her face.

"I would love to, but aren't you leaving today?" She says with the smile disappearing on her face. Now its my turn to smile.

"Well, I talked to my body guard about if you were to say yes to me if you were allowed to come on tour with me and he said if your parents say its okay." A huge smile appears on her face.

"Well I live on my own since I'm 18, so that's a yes." She says and smiles and so do I.

"Great! So do you want to go pack now?" I ask and she nods her head.

"Only if my boyfriend wants to come with me." She smiles.

"I think he'd love that." I say and we stand up. I put grab her hand and walk to her apartment.

£See I don't need Riley.£

¥Shut up stupid, you know you do.¥

~~Matt's POV~~

"BUT I WANT TO GO TO MCDOLANDS!" I whine.

"We're going to Dunkin Donuts and that's final." Nash says.

"Fine." I say as we walk down the street to Dunkin Donuts. We walk into the place and order our food and drinks. We get what we ordered and sat down at a table. Nash and Riley sit next to each other.

"So are you two a thing now?" Carter asks the words I was about to say.

"Dammit Carter I was gonna ask that." I say and throw my straw rapper at him. Riley just takes a sip of her drink and shrugs her shoulders and so does Nash.

"Well do you like eachother?" I ask and I see Nash blush, then I see Riley blush, "I knew it!" I scream, "Riley Bay! Will you go out with Nash Grier?!" I scream again. Riley looks at Nash and he is as red as a tomatoe. She smiles.

"Nash, will you go out with me?" She says, he laughs and nods his head.

"I'd love to." Nash says and we all cheer, but Hayes.

"Finally! But I think we should leave." Hayes looks at the door and I do too. We see a pack of girls walk in.

"Are we all done?" Hayes says and stands up. We all nod our heads and go to walk toward the door, but its surrounded by girls.

"Hold on." Riley whispers to us then walks over to the cashier. She comes back, "He said there's a back door we can use, lets go." She says and Nash grabs her hand. She smiles and we head out the back and I pull down my beanie.

"So what to do now?" Nash says as he swings Riley's and his hands back and forth.

"I think we should just go back to the hotel and pack up, we're leaving soon." Hayes says and we all agree. He seems pretty down, so I pull him back so now me and him are walking behind everybody.

"What's wrong Hayes? You've seem pretty upset since Riley and Nash started to go out." I say and he shakes his head.

"Its nothing." He says and runs to catch up to the others. That's really weird, Hayes and I been really close to where I'm like an older brother to him. We tell each other everything, so what is keeping from me? I need to find this out.

~~Hayes' POV~~

Riley can't go out with Nash. She can't. Cameron loves her. Wait Cameron. Gabby. No he can't go out with Gabby. Riley loves him. Why can't they just see it!? NO! I need to fix this, but how? I need help.

But I can't ask anyone for help to break up two relationships. I need to show them how much they love each other.

"Maybe Riley loves Nash." I snap my head towards a women about 30 years old. I'm in the lobby of the hotel right now.

"Excuse me?" I say, and look at this lady who just read my mind.

"Maybe Riley really loves Nash not Cameron. Maybe Cameron loves Gabby and not Riley."She says and gets real close to my face and my eyes widen, "Little 13 year old boys like you shouldn't be playing 'match maker'." She backs up and goes to walk away from me. I'm in complete shock right now. Before she gets to the door she turns to look at me with a smirk, "The names Tyna." And with that she leaves the building without another word.