Chapter 3

Oliver and Felicity were just leaving when Allison decided to talk to Oliver about when she had in mind.

       "Oliver, do you mind if I have a word with you. Alone?" Allison asked once she had pulled him off to the side. Oliver looked unsure, but followed her down the hall and away from prying ears.

       "What's up?" he asked once they were far enough away.

       "I want to help. Not become a vigilante or anything, but help the Flash. I want to train with you, see if I'll be able to keep up." Allison said.

       "No." Oliver answered simply. His face an unreadable mask.

       "What? You haven't even seen what I can do. You can't just say no." Allison huffed. Oliver laughed in a condescending way.

       "I can. You see, if Barry had any idea of what you were planning, he would shut you down harder and faster then I just did. And he's probably give you 20 thousand reasons on why he said no." Oliver said.

       "Well, I came to you to see if I was ready, but I already feel ready. I'm going out there with or without your help Queen." Allison said, glaring.

       "What, you think just because you've fought a couple of big bads that you can become a super hero now?" Oliver laughed again, but there wasn't a smile on his face. "What we face out there, Barry and I, is much more serious than what you and your little friends have gone through."

       "Much more serious? Have you ever watched the person you thought you loved turn into a werewolf before your eyes? Or have your aunt drag you off to some underground cell where she's keeping a man captive and makes him shift as she electrocutes him and explains that your family has a past and that past is hunting and killing werewolves?

       "Or have you ever had your own grandfather trick you into turning against your own friends, push you into hurting them, hunting them like animals? Have you ever delt with a Kanima?

       "Or watched as your best friends boyfriend turned from being a kanima into a werewolf? Have you ever died to save the only person you have left? Or watch as your friend is possessed? Or get stabbed through the stomach and almost die again?

       "Have you ever delt with murderous scientist that came and took your memory only to get it back and find out they did something horrible to you? Have you ever had to take down a giant black beast that came from the past and happens to be using one of your friends as a means to get more power?"

       Oliver's face didn't change throughout her whole speech, but she could tell that his mind was going over the details she was spewing. He didn't say anything once she was done either, so she continued.

       "Don't tell me I haven't faced what you and Barry face. I died to save my father and almost died again to save my friends." Allison said. "I know what I'm capable of and I know what the world is capable of. So if you don't want to help me, fine. But I'm still going out there, and I'm going to help Barry."

       Allison moved to walk past Oliver but he caught her arm to prevent her from going.

       "I'll help you. But if Barry gets pissed, its all on you." Oliver huffed. Allison didn't turn around, but grinned, knowing she had won.

       "I'll gladly take the blame."

       "Good. I'll be in town for a week. Meet me tomorrow at the old abandoned​ warehouse on fuller avenue. Lets say, around three." Oliver said.

       "I have work and class. Can you make it five?" she asked. She could tell Oliver was rolling his eyes.

       "Fine, five." Oliver said, letting go of her arm. "Don't be late." Allison nodded and walked away. She needed to find Cisco and ask him about costume ideas.

       This was going to be fun.