(SF)Prinxiety - Cool Kids

Greetings my cubs^^
before the story starts:
TRIGGER WARNING!! This story is containing mention of self harm and maybe, suicide!

Still!

Stay tuned!
Stay you,
'Cuz that's the best about you!
~  ~ bye(/>♡<)/
------------------------------------------------------

He woke up, feeling a little dizzy,  like when something was off, and he didn't knew what. He tried to stand up, which he mastered, but it doesn't really got better. The pale one decided, it would be best to tell Thomas, since he could have forgotten something important.
Virgil ducked into the real world. . .

he sees them walking in a straight line. That's not really his style

Anxiety made his way to Thomas, and how it seemed, to all the others too. "Hey." He greeted and everone, except Logan, were shrieking back, in various ways.

And they all got the same heartbeat. But his is falling behind

"By fairy god mother!", Roman mumbled,  putting his hand over his heart. "GAAHH!! Oh....hey Virgil", Thomas laughed in embarrassment, that he still got scared. "Tell us, what's on your mind, kiddo? ", Dad asked politely, with his goofy smile.

Nothing in this world could. Ever bring them down

"Uhm...actually,...", Anxiety pointed on Thomas, still feeling little dizzy, "you musst have forgotten something very VERY important!", speaking in one breath, and putting emphasize on the second 'very'. "Uhhh...dang, what is it? Do you know that?", "no...that's why I said 'something'..", he hissed back.

Yeah, they're invincible. And he's just in the background
And he says

"Thomas don't let him foul you, there is nothing! Right, Teach? ", Roman ensuring Thomas, who looked a little worried about it. "And why would I do that? What's the point of that, Prince 'Not-so-Charming'?", he pointed out, befor he turned to the one true self. "Think! There IS something-" "no not that I could recall.", Logic said, interrupting the shadowy trait, but he got his word back: "are you sure? You should better check your calendar!". Thomas though for a moment, "yeah...maybe I should.-", Princy protected.

I wish that I could be like the cool kids

"Oh for god's sake! He is lying, if there was anything, WE would know!! Stop over worrying him, or making him that fearsome!!", Thomas trying to stop the argument: "uhm, it's nothing, I could just-", this time it was Virgil. "Well I, at least, try to find POSSIBLE solutions!! But you know what? I just tried to be a bit nicer, and WARN him!!" "guy's it's fine really, I-", Roman again, "do you actually say, I don't care about him as much as you do? I care about him more than you could ever be able to!! WHO EVEN NEEDS A BURDEN, TO HOLD SOMEONE FROM THEIR DREAMS!!", the fanciful side yelled.
It was silent.
"...know what? I don't have to take this...I'm out! ", and he ducked into Thomas' mind again.

Cause all the cool kids they seem to fit in

That just hurt. Back in his room, he slammed the door shut, and fell to the ground, hugging his knees, already feeling the tears come out. He already knew he was a nobody, he didn't had to point it out. Now that Virgil sat there alone, he was slightly crying again. Just like always.

I wish that I could be like the cool kids.
Like the cool kids

"Roman 'Princy' Sanders! That was just plain rude and mean!", Patton broke the silence, and with that, the blindness of the other. "Roman, that wasn't necessary, I could have just looked it up in my calendar-", Thomas took a look into his little note book. He dropped it immediately and ran to the door. "HE WAS RIGHT!! MUSICAL CASTING! TEN MINUTES START! TELL MORE LATER, BEY!!", he screamed, while he ran outside, as fast as he could. "Well, seems like, someone needs to apologize, for his 'savage' behavior.", Logan just said, setting his glasses right.