You might as well give up

"The principal is thinking of getting rid of the volleyball team if the football team takes over."

I was so shocked.
I was just at a loss for words.

"Well...our volleyball team is pretty good isn't it? It's better than every volleyball team in the district except..."

"Except sabertooth's" Gray grumbled. "Not to mention they have the best football team as well. Technically ours now but they have an extra team at their old school"

Wow these sabertooth people are really talented.

"But no matter how high and mighty they are" Gray continued. "We can't let them distract us."

I nodded. There was an awkward silence. I didn't know if I should ask Gray about what happened a while ago or if I should just forget it.

"Well I'll see you at practice." He turned around to walk away.

"Gray wait." I stopped him.

"What's up"

"Why did you kiss me in front of Natsu a while ago?"

I heard him chuckle.

"Natsu asked me to. He wanted to make sure he was ready for another heartbreak." He said it so simply without even turning around to look at me.

"Oh. I see. Thanks Gray."
I went back to the lunch table. Sting wasn't there anymore to my relief.

As I was walking I asked myself.
"Does Natsu not trust me that I'll always be with him? Is he scared one day I'll dump him?"

I sat down next to Natsu and planted a kiss on his cheek. It was a bit longer than the normal pecks I give him.

He smiled at me and placed his hand over mine.

(La time skeep)
"Hi Loke." I said as I sat next to him in the classroom.

He fumbled with his thumbs. He seemed focused on his hands and nothing else.
"Hey are you ok?"
He shushed me while the teacher gave me the death glare.
"I'll explain later." He smiled a little bit as he whispered.

"Okay turds. These are the new students. Be nice to them. Introduce yourselves." The teacher mumbled.

"My name is Sting Eucliffe!" I heard the cocky voice project over the whole room. I suddenly felt sick in my stomach.

"My name is Rogue Cheney." The emo dude said louder than I expected. It didn't rattle the room but I expected an extremely low and quiet voice.

Well you can't judge a book by its cover.

I could already tell everyone had heart eyes. Even the boys. Because
"My name is Yukino Agria. I hope we can all get along." She had a quiet calming voice. She looked much less frightening than the other girl.

"Minerva Orlando." She glared with her eyes but smiled with her mouth.

"I am Rufus. Rufus Lore." Now all the girls were fainting.

The last boy with the scarf covering most of his mouth said nothing and just walked to an empty desk to sit down.

"Okay ya little rascals I'm taking a nap. Don't destroy anything." And with that the teacher was knocked out.

"Ugh what's the point of going to this school is there's no good education." I heard the new guy say.

I paid no attention and turned to Loke.
"Okay what were you going to tell me?" I asked.

"That Rufus guy might take my job as sports strategist." He glared at Rufus who was proudly sitting on his desk table smirking.

'Is everything being taken from us by these Sabertooth kids?!' I said in my head.