Chap. 8

"PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!I LOVE THAT MOVIE AND I WANT TO SEE THE PLAY! IN PERSON!!!"

"Is there any tickets available?" Rylee asked the ticket booth boy who could be no older than I myself.

"I can check." he spoke beginning to do things on the computer beside him.

"We should have ordered tickets."

The nook he was standing in was so small. He only had space to to turn around slowly and to move his arms. Only enough space for what his job. He didn't even have a chair.

"Wow. It must be a lucky day for you two."

"There is tickets!?" I spoke excitedly.

"Two tickets in the front row."

"Holy crap! No way!" I began jumping up and down on Broadway Street in front of millions of people.

"Yes way! But, I have to say they are pretty pricy."

Rylee smiled, "That's okay. We will take them. Why don't you head to the door?"

"Let me pay for mine."

"Isadorra. Go."

"Fine. I'm buying food and drinks though." I said walking off towards the front doors to walk inside.

I wonder how much those tickets cost?

I entered through the two big glass doors only to see a beautiful HHUUUGGGEEEE room. To my left was a huge concession stand a lined with so much candy, soda machines, nacho machines, popcorn machines. IT WAS GLORIOUS!!! There was a big screen that had the showings and what the times were on the opposite wall. In the middle of the room was tables, couches, chairs. On the far wall were two openings one to the bathrooms and the other leading down a huge hall of which had all of the show rooms.

Rylee came in and handed me my ticket.

"It's so beautiful in here." I spoke softly.

"But somehow your still the most beautiful thing in here."

"I'm not a thing you dummy." I joked hitting his chest. "Let's go get food."

"Wanna share a popcorn?" he asked me as we stood in the long line.

"I want my own popcorn. Do you want to get the two large popcorns, two large drinks, and two candy choices?"

"Sure."

"I'm paying." I spoke grabbing my wallet from my purse.

"No." Rylee spoke grabbing his wallet from his back pocket.

"How much did those tickets cost?"

"I don't know. I'm paying for the food as well."

"Tell me."

"It doesn't matter. Like... 500?"

"FOR TWO TICKETS!?" I spoke louder.

"It's New York."

"And?"

"New York is expensive. It's okay though. I had the money and I have the money for the food and drinks. So let me buy it."

"Nope."

"Your so stubborn."

"No. I just prefer to buy my own things."

"What do you think stubborn is?"

"Shut it." I said as we finally made it to the front counter and I said our order.

"64.78."

"Here you go." Rylee shot his credit card to the young women taking our order.

"Are you serious?" I spoke as she handed his card back to him and began gathering our order up.

"Yes."

"I'm paying next time."

"Nope."

We gathered our food and drinks and headed towards the show rooms and began looking for the showing room of Phantom of the Opera.