Chapter 4 Percy PoV

I told my army to stay quiet, knowing the campers didn't see us yet. They were doing their little campfire, a memorial.

"We all miss our hero. This is the memorial of the son of Poseidon." Chiron began.

I frowned. "Felix is dead?"

Luke let out a fake sob. "Nooooo! I didnt get to kick him in the crotch!" He whispered.

I laughed lightly.

Then there was a shout. "Oi! Stop praising that son of Poseidon piece of human waste!! He was a traitor!!" It was Felix.

"He's alive?! Then who died?!" I whisper shouted.

Chiron ignored Felix. "All hail, Perseus Achilles Jackson. Even if he did kill.... Them... He still saved Olympus."

I froze. "W-who did I kill?"

Luke hummed. "According to them, you killed Sally and Paul. They were in Elysium, I saw them." He said, thinking I knew.

"WHAT?!!!" I jumped up, revealing myself to the campers.

They shrieked and scrambled to take out weapons. My army stood up, brushing themselves off.

Luke cleared his throat. "We come in peace."

He introduced everyone while pointing at them. When it was my turn, he smirked at me. My eyes widened and I lunged at him.

I cover his mouth.

Then I looked at the shocked campers.

"Hey I'm Omega." I grinned.

Silena snorted. "Prince of the U-"

I snapped my fingers and she fainted. Charles glared at me and shrieked.

"What did you do?!"

I smiled. "I just let her experience less than one percent of my pain."

His eyes widened as he carried Silena bridal style.

Silena's eyes fluttered open. She smiled worriedly at me. "Is that how you feel?"

I snorted. "Hell nah! I feel about a infinity amount of times worst than that!"

Then I remembered the campers were watching us. "Ah.. Yeah. So, we decided to help in the next big war!"

Felix snorted. "On whose authority?"

I turned real slowly to him. I smiled creepily. "Chaos."

He paled. Then he smirked. "Liar. To prove it, beat me in battle."

Luke let out a high pitched scream. "How can you say that?!?!"

Bianca looked pale and did the catholic cross.

Zoe muttered curses.

Charles hugged Silena as she did a panicked wail.

Castor jumped into Ethan's arms and screamed.

Ethan just fainted as soon as he caught Castor.

I laughed. "You're on. 2 PM, sword arena." Felix was staring at my army, deathly pale. He nodded.

Then the girl who broke my heart stepped forward. "Hi. I'm Annabeth Chase. I'm not trying to be rude, but how do you know about the sword arena?"

I smiled thoughtfully. "Let's just say I've been to this camp before. Now step aside, Peasant." I said as I took out sunglasses.

Then I snapped my fingers and my half-consciouss army vanished. I snapped my fingers. Nothing happened. I snapped my fingers twice impatiently.

A black and gold cabin slowly came out of the ground. I put on the sunglasses and pushed past people like the prince I am.

"Oh and Annabeth, honey? Close your mouth." I laughed.

I teleported to my new Cabin and whistled. It was way bigger than it was supposed to be on the inside. There was three floors, chandeliers, diamonds and gold everywhere, black furniture, a big a$$ TV, and a pool. It even had a big kitchen and a training arena.

I went upstairs to the second floor and checked the rooms. Everyone had their own rooms and I noticed that each room were decorated in the liking of the person. There were spare rooms too. Everyone was still unconscious. I went to the third floor and saw a set of black doors with diamonds. My name was there is glowing blue letters. I went inside and I almost screamed in surprise. It was the biggest room I have ever seen. It had a Queen black velvet bed and its own bathroom. The closet was walk in. I had two walk in closets, one full of clothes, and the other full of normal demigod weapons. Everything was black, except the clothes. There was a big chandelier and my own black kitchen.

I smiled. Luke is gonna be so jelly.

I went in my weapon closet and took out a hunting celestial bronze knife. I took off my black gloves and changed them for black leather instead of cloth.

I looked myself in my big mirror. I looked so different from when I was the loyal little boy.

My golden eyes and white hair. Even the glint in my eyes changed. It used to be warm and happy, now its sad and empty even if they are gold. My smile used to be warm, and genuine. Now its cold, creepy, and evil.

I went into my clothing closet and stripped down to my boxers. (Yum.. Jk lol.) I looked for something more fashionable than a cloak. I put on a black mask that goes around my eyes and covers my nose and part of my cheeks. I put on a black and blue thin hoodie and skinny black jeans. Hmm... I think the hood of my hoodie covers most of my face. I threw the cloak in the closet at random and closed the door.

I put my celestial bronze knife next to my demon sapphire one. (That's the real name of my made up metal)

I smiled into the mirror. Eek! I looked creepy and cool at the same time.

I went out of my room just to have somebody jump on my back.

"Percy-poo!" He yelled.

"Lukey-boy!" I yelled back.

I was carrying him piggy back style and decided to go down to the living room.

He laughed when Zoe came out of her room and stared at us incredulously.

I went down to the living room and we plopped down onto the majestic couches.

"This is quite a cabin you made." He commented.

I noticed he thought the same thing and wore a hoodie too, using the hood and mask to cover his face.

"Yeah. I just snapped my fingers twice and I guess I made it twice the size." I smiled.

Bianca came downstairs and Luke's mouth hung open. She was wearing a soft, silk white dress. She was also wearing her mask and a veil.

I swallowed and tried to look away but couldn't.

Luke grinned. "You look beautiful!"

I glared at him and he shrugged.

Zoe came down and Luke literally had hearts in his eyes. Zoe was wearing a strapless silk silver and black dress.

I nudged him and he nudged back.

I whispered in his ear. "Luke and Zoe, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

He blushed bright red. "Shut up!" He hissed.

I smiled. My smiled dropped when I heard the conch shell, signaling an attack.