Kidnapping and Tea

*Rose's POV*

   I wake up with Kura cuddling me like when we were little. Which means that I am being squeezed so close to him that I can barely breathe, much less escape from his hold. After an hour of small movements, I am finally free.

  My first order of business is to check on Neon. So I change into my human form and head to her room. I slowly open the door, so that I don't wake her. There are lots of lumps on her bed, but Neon's scent is slightly more stale than it should be. I've got a bad feeling about this.

   Throwing caution to the wind, I turn on her light and proceed to pull everything off of her bed. No Neon to be found, but there is an unfamiliar scent by the window.

   Well, fuck. Neon's been kidnapped. I knew it would be a bad idea to curl up with Kura last night. I scold myself as I extend my Nen range as far as it will go, which is around three miles.

   Normal person, normal person, normal person, Zoldyck, Ging with a Zoldyck... Wait, what?! I pause my search for Neon for a more puzzling situation. Why is Ging hanging out with a Zoldyck? I thought that he hated the entire family? Not that Zeno is all that bad...

   I think about this puzzle for a while before going back to looking for Neon. She is not within my range, which means that she didn't walk away on her own.

   I retract my Nen field and sit on Neon's bed, trying to figure out what to do next. While I am thinking, Melody enters. She takes one look at the chaos that I created and runs out.

   *Neon's POV*

   I wake up in an unfamiliar place. It's really dark and I can't feel Rose's comforting aura at all, which means that she is not nearby.

   "Hello," I call out into the darkness. "Is anybody there?"

   "It's good to see that you are awake, princess." An unknown voice replies. A rather cute guy with a bandage wrapped around his forehead turns on the lights.

   "I found you passed out on the street and brought you to my place. Do you feel alright, princess?" The cutie asks, his voice full of concern. He walks over to the bed that I am on and sits down on the edge of it.

   "I'm fine, thank you very much for bringing me here. I don't know how I ended up on the side of the road, though," I tell him. "Oh, by the way, my name is Neon Nostrade. What is your name?"

   "My name is Chrollo Lucilfer. It is a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Neon," Chrollo introduces himself. "Will you let me escort you home, my dear?"

   "Awwwww. I don't want to go home. I wanna go to the auction," I can't help but whine a little bit while saying this. Chrollo just laughs a little. Then he gets a serious look on his face and then he starts to smile.

   "I have a great idea! Why don't you come as my date tonight," he turns and asks me. He looks so happy about this idea and I can't help but feel the same way.

   "Really? You'd take me to the auction?" I know I have stars in my eyes while asking, and he laughs and says, "I wouldn't have offered if I didn't mean it. But the auction doesn't start for a few more hours. So why don't we head to this cafe while we wait?"

   "That sounds like a great idea! Can I get something to eat while we are there?" My stomach growls as I ask. He laughs once more and nods his consent.

   *Time Skip*

   "So, Ms. Neon. My friends have mentioned that you are a fantastic fortune teller and that your fortunes always come true. Are they correct?" Chrollo asks, after I order a snack and some tea. "Your friends are right, Chrollo. Would you like me to write one for you?"

   "That would be amazing, Ms. Neon," Chrollo replies. "Alright, just write your name, blood type and birth-date on this sheet of paper." I tell him, while giving him a piece of paper and a pen.

   After he finishes, I take the paper and write his fortune. Once I have finished, I hand the paper back to him.

   "That's amazing, Ms. Neon, but do you know what the fortune means?" Chrollo asks me. "I don't know what the individual fortune means, but each stanza is a different week and, even if your fortune is bad, there are always a provided way to change it." I tell him.

   My snack comes and our conversation is cut short while I eat. It doesn't take long for me to finish eating and Chrollo and I end up talking about random things until it is time for the auction to begin.