the party

a long time skip lol

what started as a kiss turned into more as jack and finn proceeded to making out heavily.

"f-finn." jack panted out as he pushed his boyfriend off of him, "we have to go."

"oh come on. you know you like this." he smirked, kissing the smaller boy harder than before, causing jack to let out a groan.

"we have to go or sophia's gonna kill both of us." jack reluctantly pulled away, hopping off of the bed.

"ugh fine." finn followed, "to be continued." and winked seductively.

"calm down dogsoft." jack laughed as they headed to the car.

time skip to the party cause im lazy

jack was used to the scenery: lights, music, drunk teens, a lot of kissing, crying, you get the idea.

finn on the other hand was in complete awe at the sight of it all. from the straight couples making out in the kitchen to the music blasting in the living room, he enjoyed exploring what a normal teenage party looked like.

"im assuming you don't get invited to very many parties?" jack asked, noticing finn's behavior.

"nope." he scoffed, "im gonna go get drinks, you want one?"

jack nodded and smiled at finn who was enjoying himself. yeah he was still bruised up pretty bad, but at least he wasn't traumatized. he had just given up driving for a while.

sophia came up to jack later after noticing he was alone and smiled warmly, though it was obvious she was already somewhat drunk.

"hey grazer!" she giggled, "how's it going with you and finn?"

"great!" jack replied, almost in a trance as he thought about how well their relationship was going, "he's amazing."

"at what?" sophia winked and then laughed as she saw jack blush, "im kidding. just enjoy yourself okay? and make sure you eat something. im gonna tell finn not to take you home until you do."

"but-"

"no buts." she raised her eyebrows, "now if you'll excuse me, i see a hot british girl awaiting my presence."

so while jack smiled at the thought of his 'perfect boyfriend', finn was looking for where the drinks were exactly.

he finally found it and asked the boy who was bartending to give him two for the night. of course, when finn saw the face of the boy, he couldn't help but think about how attractive he was.

he was short like jack, but his eyes were so bright and friendly, and his smile was to die for.

but finn shouldn't be thinking like that. he already had the best boyfriend ever.

"you sure you only want two?" the boy called out.

"im sure." finn chuckled, "thank you."

"you're not from around here." the boy smirked.

"that obvious?" finn looked down and smiled.

the boy smirked, but nodded and gently took the taller boy's hand,

"how about i keep you company?"

"um, i have a boyfriend..?" he took his hand away and took a sip of his drink, still intrigued by this mysterious boy.

"i didn't mean it in a romantic way." the boy laughed, and then dropped his voice, "unless of course that's what you want."

"i guess i could use someone to show me around?" finn smiled a bit. the boy returned a smile before he got himself a drink and started walking.

"so sophia usually invites me here to bartend or whatever. it gets boring after a while." he shrugged.

"i think it's fun." finn smiled, drinking his third drink, completely forgetting about jack, "what's your name?"

"noah, and yours?"

"finn."

they went up the stairs, talking and laughing like old friends, until noah said he wanted to show finn something and led him into one of the empty bedrooms.

"you know, you're really attractive." noah said, slowly walking towards finn.

"i may have heard that once or twice." finn responded, his words slurred.

"what happened?" he asked, slowly running a hand over finn's face.

"car accident." finn shrugged not thinking about how close to noah he was now. as noah did step closer, there was no room for finn to go, so he stopped, his back up against the wall.

"yet you still look hot." noah had to whisper. finn had to brace himself from looking down at noah's lips, but he couldn't help it and noah noticed. "you know you want to kiss me."

"i-i don't." finn groaned, obviously uncomfortable.

"just do it already." noah fake pouted, "it won't mean anything."

"im not-"

however, finn was cut off as noah grabbed the collar of his shirt and smashed their lips together. finn, being a little drunk, had no idea what was happening, for he had no control over any of it.

the bedroom door opened,

"hey guys have you seen-"

finn pushed noah slightly off and looked over at the door,

"jack?"

"yeah never mind." he frowned as he stormed away.

"wait jack no-" finn ran after him, even though he couldn't quite tell where he was going. he found him outside the front door, calling a cab, "jack please-"

"just stop. i knew you were too good to be true."

"im sorry!"

jack stepped closer and then scrunched his nose as he realized something,

"are you drunk?"

"that's not the point jack. i love you and only you. what you saw was completely out of context."

"yeah whatever." jack looked away, his eyes threatening to spill tears any second now.

"it was a mistake." finn admitted as the cab pulled up. jack didn't look back at him until he opened the car door and said four words that struck finn a lot harder than jack had intended:

"we were a mistake."

[A/N: idk what i just wrote ok? ok.]