Welcome to camp half-blood

It's real. Camp half-blood is real. This is where Percy went when he disappeared for a year and a half. Percy and I are looking down on the most beautiful valley I have ever seen. Strawberry patches, cabins that where all different but yet fit together perfectly, a lake, and a big farm house that Percy tells me the campers call the big house.

"Ok so all you have to do is walk past that tree." Percy points to a pine tree that stands out from the rest.

"Ok here goes nothing" I start walking forward I pause just before a reach the tree and take a deep breath and walk right though. Ok wow I'm actually a half-blood whoa. Percy walks up next to me and says

"Welcome to camp half blood. We should go see Chiron and Mr D"

"Ok" I mumble still in shock. I am a half-blood.

We start walking towards the Big house. When we arrive on the porch I see an old dude with a loud Hawaiian shirt. Ow my eyes I don't think I'll ever unsee that. Next to Hawaii dude is a centaur, half man half horse. And leaning on the porch railing is a dark haired, olive skinned, skinny creepy looking kid.

"Hello Mr. Jackson this must be a new camper. I'm Chiron. Pleased to meat you." The centaur sticks out a hand for me to shake.

"Hi I'm Lisa, nice to meat you too." I say.

"Nico would you mind showing Lisa the orientation film?" Chiron says to the creepy kid.

"Ok Chiron. Come with me Lisa." the creepy kid says. I follow him in to the house. While he is setting up the film I try to make small talk.

"So who is your godly parent?" I ask.

"Hades" he says. Ok death kid, cool.

"The film is ready" he says. The film basically just explains everything thing you need to know about being a half-blood. When it finishes playing Nico leads me back out on to the porch.

"There, that should answer any questions you had." Chiron says.

"Yup. Most of them." I say.

"Well Parry Jonson why don't you show Larry around camp then bring her to the Hermes cabin." The Hawaiian dude says.

"Ok, and my name is Percy Jackson and her name is Lisa." Percy says. "Ok Glowbo, follow me." Sweet, time to get a tour around a camp for half gods, what is happening to my life.

A/n any feed back would be very greatly appreciated 💚
Stay whelmed