JUGHEAD {11}

"Jughead?" I ask, as I enter the boys locker room in confusion

"Jughead?" I ask, as I enter the boys locker room in confusion. I didn't understand why he was here this early.

He looks up at me, startled as he clutches his towel tighter, as if it would fall off by me just looking at it. "(Y/N)...what're you doing here?" He says running a hand through his dripping wet hair.

I raise my eyebrows at him, more like what are you doing here, I thought to myself. "I have morning field hockey practice...and why are you here?" I ask looking at him up and down with a slightly concerned look.

"I..." He trails off, looking down at his hands. "Jug.." I start as I inch closer to him, I then realize he's in a towel and my cheeks blush, but I do not back away. "you know, you can stay at my place right?" I say searching his eyes.

He just shrugs. "I'm living at home right now I just....like the school showers better,"

"Yeah, okay Jug," I say sarcastically shaking my head. "You should come stay at my house though," I add.

"Why are you in the men's locker room?" Jughead asks crossing his arms.

"Oh right, I should leave before I get in trouble," I say turning to walk to the door. "This isn't over though," I say turning around to see the nearly nude Jughead, one last time. "I was hoping you'd say that," he says sarcastically, before I exit the locker room.

A/N
I blessed y'all with that gif and you're very welcome. 😏