Chapter 1 - Forget Me Not

If you like to recommended songs for this story, comment it here 💖.

September 1st 2017
12:25 AM

Jungkook could not believe this.. Its been two years since jimin and him were in a (secret) relationship and yes they fought today like every other day for some silly reason but they make up quickly because couldn't go a day without talking to each other.. So it completely didn't make sense why jimin didn't wish him at 12.

What bothered him the most was the fact everyone wished him, EVERYONE except the one person that meant the most to him, His jiminie...

He knew how jimin can get when he is angry but he really hoped that everything will be ok once the clock hits 12. He was really grateful for all the love everyone are showing him but at the same time  he was completely livid.

He was lying on the couch and hobi was with him. All the other members wished him and quickly went to bed as it was really late and they had a long tiring day.

Hobi was recording a video of jungkook but noticed something was off but quickly realized what it was. He put his phone down and asked "So what's up?"

"The ceiling".. jk said nonchalantly. Hobi chuckled but quickly said "yah! jungkookie tell me, is it jimin? Wait did he even wish you? Are you guys STILL not talking to each other?"

"I'm going to bed, see you in the morning hyung" jungkook said with a frown and got up. Hobi didn't say anything but just patted him on the shoulder and left.

Jungkook didn't want to face jimin as he was really angry but was also really tired and didn't feel like having another fight, so he decided to wait till morning to deal with jimin.

He walked lazily to their bedroom door and opened it. He kept his eyes on the floor but he couldn't help but search for jimin. And the moment he saw him, his heart melted and all the anger disappeared.

Jimin was in his PJ's sleeping with his mouth a little parted,head ducked down and his body was curled with his hands hugging his knees. He looked so peaceful yet so adorable like a little puppy.

Jungkook didn't realize he was just standing there and admiring the art in front of him. Completely whipped. Then he snapped back to his senses and remembered that he was supposed to be angry at him.

He paced slowly towards the bed making sure not to wake jimin up, and slowly got onto to the bed but stopped when he felt jimin stir a bit, then finally managed to get into a comfortable position. Jungkook thought he won't be able to sleep since he was angry but as soon as he laid down he started sleeping like a baby as he was very tired.

                    ~To be continued ~

(A/n: this is my first fanfiction so please bear with me 😘)