Chapter 6 - Your Body Is My Canvas

September 1st 2017
9:30 PM

Jimin was standing in the cockpit area under the moonlight admiring the view of the lake and jungkook was admiring jimin. He back hugged him and  snaked a hand around jimin's waist and kissed his neck. "You look like a sexy angel and you are an angel, im so lucky tbh your the best gift in my life jiminie, i love you to the moon and back" and left butterfly kisses on jimin's neck.

The table for their candlelight dinner was perfect and the dinner was amazing. They fed each other and were reminiscing everything that happened this year and were laughing. Then they were holding hands and looking into each other's eyes for few minutes and jungkook kissed jimin's hand.

10:00 PM

Jungkook and Jimin changed into their pj's.
Jungkook popped a strawberry champagne bottle and poured it in two classes and was making instant popcorn and some snacks for their movie date while jimin was setting up the tv.

They sat on the couch and jungkook kissed jimin's cheek and got excited when he saw Titanic playing.. They snuggled each other and had a Blanket over them. The room was cold but they cuddled to keep each other warm.

*Scene where jack draws rose naked is playing *

Jimin smiled a little but didn't look at jungkook but felt his stare. "Jiminie.. You know im good at drawing right?" jk asked. Jimin smiled and nodded. "And i only draw things that i find exceptionally beautiful" jk said. Jimin kept looking at the tv and smiling. Jk made jimin look at him and asked "So will you let me draw you like that?" and jimin went red.

Jimin and jungkook were staring at each other with lust. Jungkook was caressing jimin's cheek slowly which sent goosebumps all over jimin's skin. Jimin took jungkook's hand and kissed it. Then he got up and straddled onto jungkook's lap.

They couldn't wait any longer, they wanted.. No Needed to feel, touch, taste each other. Jimin and jungkook touched their foreheads together looking at each other's lips. Jungkook had one hand on jimin's ass and the other was stroking jimin's jaw.
Heat was radiating from each other. Jimin inched closer to jk's face and jk gulped anticipating for what's coming next.

When jimin was a little hesitant to come closer jk quickly closed the gap between them catching his lip. It was a tentative kiss and jimin opened his mouth giving permission to jungkook to ravish his mouth.

They kissed each other feverishly with passion flowing through them. Their tongues danced perfectly together. Jungkook loved how jimin tasted like strawberry and couldn't get enough of it. Jimin loved the way jk smelled like vanilla and there was also a scent of masculinity which made him dizzy. Jimin had his hand inside jk's hair and jk had his hand on jimin's butt and jimin let out a little moan when he squeezed it which set jungkook's hormones on fire.

Jungkook and jimin bodies fit perfectly together like two puzzles pieces. They stopped to catch their breath as their make out session was very intense but kept looking into each other's eyes. This is One of the reasons the don't kiss on the mouth, its always very explosive and they simply can't resist each other.

~to be continued~