Chapter 5 - You Belong To Me

September 1st 2017
9:00 PM

They arrived at the place. "Get out" jimin said in a calm but authoritative voice. Jk looked at him with a smirk and said "You can drop the act now sweetheart" and ran a finger across jimin's cheek. jimin flushed a little  and batted jk's finger away.

"I'm so mad, i could kill you right now!" jimin said spitefully. "jimin ah sorry" jk said with a cute face. "I should have broken up with you the moment i saw that girl all over you! And.. You had the audacity to SMIRK AT ME while she was clinging to you!! Jimin said angrily and hit jungkook.    "Jiminie sorrryyyy please, you know it meant nothing. Please can we forget about it?" jk said intertwining his hand with jimin and kissed his hand.

Jimin looked at their intertwined hand and then at jk and sighed. "fine.. You always know how to make me forgive you but pull a trick like that again and i will NEVER forgive you". He said and looked away.

"Okay! But tbh this evening you looked like you were very close with jin hyung too" jk said and he immediately apologized and kissed jimin's hand multiple times when jimin glared at him.

Jimin and jk got on the yacht and they couldn't believe how beautiful it was and the view was incredible. "This is jin hyung's gift for you" jimin said smiling at jk. "What! He bought me a yacht?!" jk asked ecstatic tone. Jimin chuckled and said "For one night.." "Oh.. Well it's still awesome because i get to be alone with my baby" jk said and kissed jimin's nose making jimin chuckle.

They were looking around the luxurious yacht and jimin was so thankful to jin since it looked so much like a real home, it had one master bedroom, a living room with HD smart Tv, kitchen with all supplies, a cockpit area to see the view, even the bathrooms looked gorgeous.

Jk was lying on the bed and jimin was looking around when a voice startled him "Hello sir" it belonged to a guy, a very good looking guy. "ah hi?" jimin said in a mixture of confusion and fear. The guy laughed and said "Sorry if i scared you but im your butler for this evening"

Jimin wasn't sure what to say but just nodded since he was hoping to be alone with jungkook. The guy gave a tour of the yacht. The guy continued "I was told you and your friend will be having a candlelight dinner and i have arranged it in the cockpit area and -" "Boyfriend" said jk interrupting him. "Ah Hello sir Im sorry i didn't know, And.." he looked nervously at jimin who smiled then took jk's arm and said "It's okay"

"Thank you, and there is wifi available so you can watch anything you like in the living room and if you need anything i will be at your service" the guy said.
"We won't be needing you, you can leave. Should we pay you now or something" jk said rudely.

The guy looked sad and said "No sir they have already paid me and yes i will leave if that's what you prefer" Jimin gave jk a disapproval look then went next to the guy and said kindly "what is your name? ". "taemin" said the butler hesitantly (no, not the taemin from shinee, its just a hypothetical guy who happens to have the same name XD )..

"Well sorry taemin, he is in a bad mood and we thought we were gonna be alone and we prefer it that way. We can manage on our own thank you for your help." jimin said giving him a sorry look. "Well ok then, thank you and have a nice time" he smiled and left.

"jungkookie, why did you have to be so rude to him?" jimin asked. "Well i didnt like him, he couldn't take his eyes off you!" jk said and jimin smiled. "Well he would have known your mine when i make you scream my name in the bedroom but i know you like privacy and wouldn't want that" jk said and smirked at jimin who hit him shyly but his face was red as a tomatoe.

They entered the cockpit area and saw how beautifully it was decorated by taemin and jungkook felt a little bad for being rude to him. Jungkook then came close to jimin and said "your mine and im not afraid to show it, so fight me" jimin chuckled pecking him on the cheek. "Are you hungry?" jimin asked and jungkook nodded. "What do you wanna eat first?" jimin asked looking at the dishes on tha table. "You" jk said teasingly and ran when a scarlet faced jimin approached to smack him.

~to be continued~