Chapter 7 - I Want You

If you guys have some song recommendations for this chapter, please comment here ;)

*warning : smut ahead:

September 1st 2017
10:30 PM

Jungkook kissed jimin's jaw and lightly bit his earlobe "ah jungkookie... I want you.." jimin said, his voice full of lust. Jungkook put his head back and moaned when jimin rubbed jk's cock over his pj.

Jungkook carried jimin all the way to the bedroom all the while kissing him. He put jimin slowly on the bed and looked at him like a lion looking at its prey.. "Are you gonna stare all night?" jimin asked impatiently. Jungkook gave a deep chuckle and bit his lip. He then took of his shirt slowly revealing his perfect abs. "Your such a tease" whined jimin. He flipped jungkook swiftly so that he was on top of jk now.

He then licked his lip while staring at jk and then slowly leaned down to kiss him passionately. He then proceeded below kissing his jawline then to his neck, sucking a few spots leaving a few hickeys and then felt his firm abs with his fingers.

"You've been working out!" jimin said playfully. He traced his tongue along the line of his abs and blew kisses which sent shivers down jungkook spine "mhhh jimi.." which made jimin chuckle. He then kissed his nipple then gestured jk to take off his pants.

Jk got up and kissed jimin from the all over from his forehead to neck while removing his shirt. He then removed his jimin's pant and jimin removed jk's pant revealing a huge package. Jimin always blushed at how big jungkook was. He could never get used to this. "Like what you see?" jk asked teasingly . "Its all yours darling" he said when jimin pushed him down on the bed.

Jimin then remove his boxers and ran a finger through jk's length. Jk shivered. "Talk dirty to me baby" jimin said to jungkook. "ahh mochi, i want your pretty mouth on my cock. I want your full pink lips to suck me dry" jk said in a low deep voice making jimin go hard.

Jimin obeyed and held jk's cock in his hand and ran his tongue along the head while closing his eyes and feeling the soft wet surface in his mouth. "Ahhh jiminie... Fee. Feels so good" jk said. Jimin then took his cock in his mouth and started moving his head up and down, sucking hard. "omg! Yes baby, just like that.. Shit,.. Ahh.." jk moaned. "Mmmmm" jimin hummed which made jk lose his mind from the pleasure. Jimin let go of his cock with a pop and licked his lips enjoying the taste of jungkook.

"Your turn" jk said breathlessly and flipped jimin under him. He kissed jimin all over his face and sucked his neck leaving very noticeable hickeys. He pinned jimin's hand above his head. He kissed his nipple and bit it lightly making jimin moan. He then left butterfly kisses all over jimin and his hair grazed jimin's skin as he was gliding down which made him shiver.

Jungkook pumped jimin's cock but stopped when he was gonna cum. He spread jimin's leg and kissed his inner thighs. "Mmm jungkook ah.. I want.. " jimin whined. "what do you want baby" he said smirking. Jungkook always loved teasing jimin especially in bed. "I want your.. Your dick" he said catching his breath. "it is indeed yours baby" jk said teasingly. "arrgh i want your dick inside my me, please baby" jimin pleaded which was all jungkook needed to hear. "Mmmm turn around love" he said sweetly.

Jimin was in the doggy style position with his ass exposed to jungkook. Jungkook grabbed the chocolate flavored lube and poured on jimin's already wet ass. "OH my! God was so biased when he created your ass baby, it's so perfect! but lucky for me. Seriously it should be the 8th wonder of the world." jungkook said then spanked him which mafe jimin jerk a bit then squeezed his ass which was softer than a plushie while rubbing the tight ring. Jimin laughed but gasped when jungkook put his one long finger inside him.

He started pumping his fingers and added one by one until jimin's hole was big enough to fit four fingers. "Ahhh jun... Jungkookkk mmmm" he said. jungkook removed his fingers. He spanked jimin making him moan. "You drive me crazy with your moans jiminie" jungkook said in a low voice. Then hovered his dick around the now wide open hole. "Ready love" jungkook asked concerned. "Ready" jimin said in a low voice.

He lubed his dick and slowly pushed it inside jimin careful not to hurt him too much. Jimin arched his back biting his lip. "A little more baby" jk said reassuringly and jimin nodded closing his eyes. And just like that jungkook was deep inside jimin and jimin felt full and as if he was in heaven.

Jk slowly starting moving back aand forth. "is this ok? Should i go faster?" jk asked. "A little faster" jimin said. "Say my name honey" jk said increase his pace. "ahh jeon... Omg.. Fuck. Yes" jimin said.

"Faster baby, harder.. Ahh.. Fuck fuck fuckq.. mmm yess" jimin whined and stirred. "ohh so tight, your so tight, feels so fucking good jimin ah." jk said pumping hard and fast into jimin making jimin's ass wiggle.

"omg jungkook! Right there ommyggg.. Im gonna.. Ahh.. C.. Cumm" jimin said sweating gripping the sheets tight. "ahh me too baby" jungkook increased his pace a little more.. "arghhh jeonnnn.." and jimin came.. Jk pulled out his cock and jimin felt disappointed at the sudden emptiness. He caught his breath, let go of the sheets which he was gripping hard and slowly turned around.

Both of them were sweating and breathing heavily and were looking into each other's eyes. Jimin leaned up and grabbed jungkook's cock and sucked him while looking at him. "oh.. Ah.. Jiminie.. Yess.. Argghh.." jk said while he grabbed jimin's hair.

He came in jimin's mouth "OMG!" jk said and jimin swallowed the load, relishing the taste. "Mmm so yummy" jimin said licked his lips. Jk smiled and ran his thumb over jimin's swollen plump lips. Jimin had a fetish for jk's fingers so then sucked jk's long fingers one by one making jungkook hard again.

11:55 PM

Jk was lying on the bed while jimin was in the bathroom. He came out, got on top of jungkook kissed him and both of them cuddled. "best birthday ever!" jk said closing his eyes and smiling and jimin smiled kissing the crook of jk's neck.

There was a remote beside the bed. "what's this for? It has open and close buttons" jk said. Jimin pressed the open button and they were in awe when the ceiling of the bedroom opened to reveal a glass ceiling giving a clear view of the starry sky. "Can this get anymore romantic?" jk asked. "its perfect" jimin smiled. Jungkook kissed his forehead.

They both were admiring the stars when jungkook remembered. "you still haven't apologized for not wishing me" jk said with a frown and jimin explained everything. "Oh no, im so sorry baby, i knew you would never do it on purpose!" jk apologized. "it's ok baby..... i love you" jimin said sweetly. "I love you moreeee" jk said. They both kissed, Cuddled tight and fell asleep peacefully under the stars.

~THE END~