⤷ INTRODUCTION

❛ there's six reasons why the west ❜is wild, & i'm looking atall of them!

is wild, & i'm looking at
all of them!

In which an educated Englishman and cattle rancher, John Tunstall, lives with his daughter, Florence Tunstall, a responsible young woman who looks for the good in everyone. John hires orphaned, wayward young gunmen to live and work on his ranch, to help them live better lives. Florence teaches them to read and write while attempting to civilize them as she spends almost every hour of every day with the them. The group calls themselves the Regulators. Troubles embark their lives after the murder of the boys' benefactor is caused by a gang run by a man by the name of Murphy... and the Regulators demand justice.

SALUTATIONS !
in which an anti-social canadian writes a story about one of her favourite western movies of all time.
highest ranking - #1 in youngguns !!

BEFORE YOU GO !
this story is formatted for the iPhone 7, where i write and manage all of my works!

DISCLAIMER !
all rights reserved to young guns and the creators, directors, actors and so forth. i do not own any of the movies that are mentioned and spoken about in this story.

a very huge thank you to all of the creators of the gifs that i use throughout this book. i seriously have no clue how you do it, y'all are absolutely amazing.

WARNING !
this story may contain violence,
strong language, use of alcohol,
mature subject matter.

STARTED: 10/25/17
ENDED: —/—/—

© PRINCECARLGRIMES 2017