| foreword |

“A sheer curtain betwixt both realms; the Gates of Avalon holds the key to a great adventure

“A sheer curtain betwixt both realms; the Gates of Avalon holds the key to a great adventure...”— Rhiannon Gobriān, The Fated: Gates of Avalon

Hello readers! It is great to be here doing what I love doing almost every day of my life

Hello readers! It is great to be here doing what I love doing almost every day of my life...writing :) It feels nice knowing you have supporters and people who care about you works even if your schedule is so hectic that you start to neglect your own works.

I want to apologize sincerely for leaving you guys hanging with no explanation whatever and then poofing up out of nowhere with no concrete plan or schedule for updating. I cant promise anything but all I can say is that I'll try to update as soon as I possibly can in between college and all that stupid adult stuff.

Anyways, back to the serious stuff. This book is undergoing some serious, major revision and updates are going to be slow but steady. I worked extensively on the plot in order to form a firmer, more concrete back story and stronger characters. I know that sadly, majority of books on Wattpad lack originality and I don't want my book to be another fantasy wannabe. So I hope you, my wonderful readers, understand and are willing to give me a chance.

All rights reserved for The Celtic Witch ®2017.
No part of this book may be copied, translated, published either online or elsewhere otherwise permitted by the author. Plagiarism and piracy will be prosecuted. All characters and some places mentioned in this book are fictitious.
Any resemblance to real life individuals or geographical regions dead or alive, existing or nonexistent is clearly a mistake or misunderstanding.

Also a big thank you to everyone right here for choosing to read my book! Please don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE!

Don't hesitate to ask questions, make comments or suggestions, or even point out any mistakes I might have made! This book hasn't been thoroughly edited yet so, technically there'll be errors. Please be patient and kindly point it out.

Thanks again for choosing to read this book and do enjoy a nice reading experience!

Yours Truly,

silverwheel