As The Pain Hits (Your POV)

After a short while i went back inside with Ryan and we explained everything.

---time skip---

"So yeah. My name is actually f/n Dawkins but i go by f/n l/n." I ended. As i finished i left out a sigh of relief as the burden was lifted off of my shoulders. "Or y/c/n cause she an awesome YouTube gamer like us!" Ryan playfully shouted out giggling as he did so. We started to laugh but Lewis hissed in pain because it hurt too much. My attention quickly diverted to him. "What happened this time Lewis? Did you fall down the stairs again?" I asked half joking. He let out a small laugh but the smile quickly faded as he explained what happened.

FLASHBACK- Lewis's POV

I need to get home it's getting late i thought to myself. I wonder if i can stream tonight or maybe i'll just fall asleep....i am quite tired i suppose. The wet pavement made my footsteps sound like i was walking through a trail of blood. The noise was slightly creepy but i had to keep going. It was around 5:00am and i still had to make myself some food. My stomach gurgled only emphasising the fact of how hungry i was. I turned into my street and clenched my stomach as it howled for food. Not long now i thought i only need to cross the road and then- my thoughts were interrupted by a searing pain throughout my body. I was blinded by bright lights which i recognised as headlights from a car. I replayed what happened in my head. I was walking across the street but there were no cars and then BAM out of no where i was down. My vision was slowly fading and there was nothing i could do. I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. I couldn't bear the pain. The driver was crouched by my side speaking to 999 (911 in the US) but i couldn't hold on any longer. Everything went black.

BACK TO PRESENT- Your POV

I couldn't believe what i had heard. I couldn't say a word because everything i would say he would've heard before. He'd been in hospital less than five hours and he seemed to be getting better. I was thinking of what I could say to comfort him but he interrupted my thoughts. "I couldn't ask for anything better than this" he gestured to his surroundings. We were all confused. "What?" I asked puzzled. "Obviously the conditions could be better but I mean having all of you here with me. Especially you sis." His words yanked at my heart and I could tell it got to the others too. "I love you bro. I just want you to remember that." I spoke finally giving in to the waterfall of tears that was running down my face. I hugged him tightly but being careful not to hurt him. "I love you too sis" he replied in a slightly pained voice.

Ryan's POV
I love you y/n