6

**hey lovely readers am writing in a man's POV. I actually don't know how this gonna be but please support me and don't give me rude comments let's hope this gonna work out. Enjoy**

*Brian's POV*

I was in my office when I remembered I had to go to my psychotherapist. I started therapy when I was nineteen,because that's when my parents died in a car crush they were coming home from Miami when their car bumped into two other cars.

"Honey we are taking a break from all of this,me and your dad are going to Miami to relieve all stress we will be back in a week. And Am really sorry you are gonna have to stay all by your self but we will be back soon you won't even notice we were gone."mum said and hugged me goodbye. Honestly I wasn't sad cause they left me,I was actually happy to stay all by my self,to have the whole house all by my self it was overwhelming"am throwing a party this weekend"I thought to my self.

mum kissed me goodbye and told me she loved me as they went to their car and took off but I didn't tell them how much I loved them I just thought we had a bunch of time together. After one week they were back,mum called me and told me they were on their way. I waited for them cause I missed them a lot more than I imagined and more importantly I wanted to tell them how much I loved them I just couldn't live without them one week was hell without them. I waited and waited but they didn't show up so I decided to watch the news for a little bit waiting for them. I watched the news and I started to drift off until I heard the journalist announce something that got me up instantly.

"a while ago there was an accident down town"the journalist said stopping for air and continued"which took the lives of both the drivers and passengers from all cars no one survived. People dead includes Mr and Mrs Patterson"with that I couldn't hear no more I stood up trying to run to the door but I couldn't move,suddenly I blacked out and darkness took over.

"Mr Patterson. Mr patterson"I woke up to the sound of maria calling. Maria is our maid she worked for us since my parents got married she was like a mother to me cause she was always there for me whenever mum wasn't around. Suddenly reality hit me,I remembered why I collapsed I instantly went to my car and headed to the hospital (I took maria with me). Once I reached the hospital I asked to see my parents and they told me that they are in the morgue,dead. I didn't believe them so I asked to see them and when I did I panicked I couldn't really believe it I just can't believe they are gone I didn't get a chance to tell them how I loved them I couldn't believe I was going to stay by my self forever I panicked more,and from then I started panicking so often and my doctor advised me to talk to a psychotherapist.

I soon took on with my parent's work at a young age which also gave me a lot of stress and brought back my situation. I stopped therapy years ago cause I thought it was enough for me which it was but now at my 28 years old I realized I needed therapy if I wanted my business to work. So I went online to find a good therapist and I found Anna Stevens I went to see her and I was shocked that she doesn't work from home,I asked why and she told me that she enjoyed travelling from her house to her office but that she was going to work from home starting from next year. We started to work together and I liked her a lot,we planned days to meet and then we started to meet like that.

I closed my office and headed to my car,I went to Anna's office and we started once I reached there. She asked me to tell her how my day went and I told her everything to be honest I truly trusted this woman not so long we've met but she was so trust worthy. I was about to Finnish telling her my story when the door flow open. What! who the hell doesn't knock on a therapist's door?I was mad and very mad but it all went faded when I saw who did that. It was beautiful dark skinned girl,with long hair small lips tall but I was taller than her big booty and she wore the hospital gown on maybe she worked in the hospital plus she looked exactly like Anna I wonder what their relationship was. To be fair when I saw this girl I instantly wanted to know her she was cute and all but that didn't feel like the only reason for me to try and know her I just felt a big connection between us as she made her was to seat shyly in the chair aside from mine i stared,I just couldn't help it.

We were soon done with our section and it was time for me to leave even though I didn't want to. I said goodbye to Anna and turned to the lady who was now looking at me like I was someone who was long gone but came back in the perfect moment.

"Goodbye miss"I said with a smile she nodded shyly and I turned and went out but I really didn't want to go I wanted to stay there and talk to that girl but it wasn't possible so I took off playing to meet her sometime soon.

** Hi guys hope you all enjoyed. Please remember to vote and comment thank you**