Worried

The next morning Madison woke up later than she thought and jumped out of bed hitting her foot on the desk as she jumped of the bed. She grabbed her foot while jumping around in circles.

She ran to her closet not minding the fact of taking a shower. She put on some white shorts a black Tank top with a palm tree on it and Black vans.

She ran down stairs and out the door. She was gonna skate board but she all ready was running half way down the block. When at school she rushed into class and sat next to Ansel and surprisingly Joe. She was later then him then.

Ansel and Joe smirked as she sat down. "You where sure on time today". Ansel spoke.

Madison smiled at him "I know right."

___________________________

After school they all went to their houses with out stoping to talk to one another. When Madison got home she hugged her brother but didn't say any thing to him. She didn't face her parents. She just went up to her room got her skateboard and her bags and crept out her window at about 9:30.

She skate boarded to Joes house and saw that ' Biaggio and Ansel where also arriving at the same time. She stopped her skateboard and held it in her hand.

She started to get all these questions she didn't even think of when she agreed to go with Joe. "What are we gonna eat?" She blurted out.

"Oh I brought some crackers." Replied Biaggio.

"We will have to hunt for food!" Joe said happily as we started to walk and I skateboarded.

"Where will we sleep until we build the house?"

"On the grass!" Said Joe

"Where will we get water?"

"The lake!" Said Joe. "No more questions please."

___________________________

We walked for about an hour when Ansel shouted" Where Here!" As he ran towards the woods.

It was dark and I had no idea what time it was. I looked at what I thought was Joe in the darkness.

"We will have to go further to find a spot to stay. We don't want to be found." Said Joe