Parents

"Madison Hill, you come down here right now!"

Madison Hill was always doing something wrong even when it was perfectly right. It's still wrong. Madison closed her laptop and walked towards her door and walked out.Her parents never wanted her to close her door. She walked down the hall while her little brother Axel smiled at her. She pinched his arm and walked down the stairs.

"Madison!" Her dad yelled.

"I'm right here." She stood in front of her parents. Ron Hills and Ashley Hills.

Her mother turned to her with a serious look on her face.

Her mom ignored him and turned back to Madison. "Okay okay." She closed her eyes. "Madison have you been having sex?".

Madison looked at them and laughed "No I have not been having sex!" She yelled between laughs.

"This isn't funny." Her dad continued.

Madison stopped laughing. And cleared her throat. "Why do you think I've been having sex?"

Her father held up a condom. "Oh just because we found this in our house, and where 99% it's not your brothers."

"Well he's 7 dad you should be 100%."

"This is no time for jokes Madison." Hey mom spoke. Madison just looked at them back and waited.

"Even if I was having sex who could you possibly say it was with?"

Her dad cleared his throat. "Uh Joe Toy."

Madison laughed. "He's my best friend I would never do that."

"Just go to your room madison." Her dad continued.

___________________________

That night madison lay in her bed thinking about stuff and staring at the wall. She heard a tap on her window and she sat up looking at the window and saw nothing so she sat up and walked over to it. She looked out and still saw nothing. "What the hell?" She asked her self. And walked back to her bed .

The next morning madison woke up early for school. She wondered how she got from the roof to the bed when she didn't remember falling asleep.

She went to the bathroom to wash her face and take a shower madison looked in the mirror she didn't think she wasn't pretty but she didn't think she was pretty. She thinks it's stupid to care whether your pretty or not.

She had brown hair the went down beneath her shoulders and Hazel eyes. She was normal.

She walked to her closet and picked out some black ripped shorts and a tye dye tank top. She put her hair in a pony tail and walked downstairs. Her mom had left for work and her dad was leaving with Axel for school. Madison just walked to school.

She walked out the door locking it and skipped down the drive way. She finally made it to school. She walked in side and to her first class that was with Joe who wouldn't be there until 20 minutes after climbing through the window.

20 minutes later exact time there was Joe climbing through the window. Joe wasn't a bad kid he was just adventurous and down to earth. The teacher lets it slide cause she's used to it. Joe slipped into his seat between Patrick Dock and Madison. Patrick and Joe where close but madison didn't talk to him much.

"Hey guys" whispered Joe

Patrick waved to him. And Madison just smiled.

___________________________