The Talk And Maybe More

Rachel's p.o.v

"So this might ruin our friendship and I'm really sorry if it does, but I really like you. I've kinda had a crush on you since we babysat lucy and niall.." I said. I looked down at my hands and blushed like crazy, hoping he wouldn't see my rosy red cheeks.

"Hey look at me," he said and used his finger and thumb to lift my head up. "The feelings mutual, only I've liked for a bit longer than that..."

I was completely shocked at what I was hearing, I had no idea he liked me back...

"Soooo the kiss...." I said awkwardly.

"Was amazing. I never knew you were such a good kisser Berry! I'd been wanting to do that for ages but I didn't have the balls to. So thank you!" He said. Once again I blushed, I didn't think I was a good kisser at all.

"But now for the important part... What happens now?" I asked him.

"Well... Graduations a few months away, got any plans until then?" He said leaning closer to me.

"Only spending time with you." I whispered also leaning in. He grinned at me and our lips met in the middle. It started off innocent but gradually got deeper and deeper. He pulled me onto his lap and I straddled him. His hands were on my ass and mine were tangled in his perfect hair. He traced my bottom lip with his tongue, asking for entrance, which I gladly granted. I moaned slightly when he stuck his tongue in my mouth. I pushed him down on my bed and crawled onto him, keeping our kiss intact. I moved from his lips of his neck and kissed there. I began to slowly move my hips against his. I kept kissing his neck and sucking on it. I slowly moved my hand from his hair down his body, stopping when I got to the bottom of his shirt. I pulled his top over his head and ran my hands down his perfect abs. I started to move my hips faster and kiss harder on his neck. He began to moan and I smiled knowing I was doing this to him.

"Holy crap Rachel..." He moaned quietly.

I moved from his neck back to his lips and smashed mine into his. Not even bothering to ask for entrance I stuck my tongue down his throat, our tongues fighting for dominance. I kissed all around his face and his lips one last time. I then kissed his jawline and his neck again. I began kissing down his body and stopped when I got to the waistband of his trousers, partly to tease him, partly because I wasn't going to go any further. I kissed back up his body and met his lips once more. We carried on kissing until he pulled his lips from mine.

"My turn." He said then winked.

He flipped us over so he was on top of me. He kissed my lips roughly. I let his hands roam my body not caring where they went. They stopped when they got to my hips and gripped them tightly. I wondered what he was going to do. He then started grinding his hips against mine like I did to him.

Finn's p.o.v

She drove me crazy so I thought I'd give her a taste of her own medicine.

My hands roamed her body tracing over every perfect feature and stopped at her hips. I gripped them tightly so she couldn't move them. I began to grind on her like she did to me. I could feel my pants get tighter but I didn't care because I was enjoying this. I moved my hand from her waist and played with the hem of her shirt. I looked at her and she nodded saying it was okay. I pulled her shirt over her head and threw it on top of mine. I stopped kissing her mouth and moved onto her neck. I kissed there until I found her sweet spot. I carried on kissing there still grinding my hips against hers. Moans began to escape from her mouth and I smiled, realising I was the one doing this to her. I still have to ask her to he my girlfriend. Well, now's a good time to do it!

"Rach will you be my girlfriend?" I asked lifting my head from her neck.

"Yes." She said simply.