Babysitting

Finn's p.o.v

I walked down the hallway and put my hand on the door handle. I opened it to reveal my aunt and two little cousins stood in front of me.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey Finn! I'd love to stay and chat, but I have to go, I'll be late for work! Bye you two, behave yourselves!" My aunt said then turned around. Lucy and niall came inside and I closed the door. I picked up lucy and we all walked down the hall.

"So I have a surprise for you guys..." I said.

"Yayyyyyy!!!!" Lucy shouted, jumping up and down in my arms. We got to the living room door and I walked in. Rachel was still sat on the couch.

"Waychuw!!!!!!!" Lucy shouted then jumped down from my arms. She ran over to Rachel and leaped into her arms.

"Hey lou!" Rachel said smiling really wide and hugging her.

"Hey Rach!" Niall said.

"Hey Ni!" Rach said. I walked over of the couch where Rachel was sat and flopped down next to her. We were all sat on the sofa just chilling.

"So what do you all wanna do today?" I asked looking over at the three of them, smiling when my eyes landed on Rachel, who had lucy bundled up in her lap.

"Can we go to the park?" Niall asked me.

"Yeaaahhhhhhh!!!" I replied. We all burst into laughter and we got up from the couch. I put my shoes on and so did Rachel. She looked really good today, pretty hot to be honest. Those shorts were quite short and showed off her tanned legs. Wait what? Did I just call my best friend hot? What the fuck?! Snap out of it Finn!

We walked out the door and down the street. The park was only a five minute walk away from my house. I was giving niall a piggy back and Rachel was carrying lucy. I love how close they are, it's like they're sisters. I smiled at them. Rachel saw me and smiled back.

Rachel's p.o.v

Finn looked pretty hot today. The SnapBack really suited him and the shirt did too. And seeing him with niall made my heart melt. Hang on... WHAT?! Did I just say my best friend was hot? Ewwww what the fuck! I don't know what's come over me. I hope it stops soon though, it's been going on for a while and it's starting to get weird.....

Finn's p.o.v

We reached the park and went into the playground. For some weird reason there was no one there? It's usually packed on beautiful, sunny days like today. Oh well, not complaining we have the whole playground to ourselves. Niall jumped down from my back and ran off to the climbing frame. Lucy jumped out of Rachel's arms and skipped happily over to the baby slide. Rachel walked over to me and we both sat on the bench, watching the two kids play. They were both so cute.

"Awwh, they are well cute!" Rachel said smiling.

"Haha I know! Well they are related to me!" I joked, making Rachel laugh really loud. I love her laugh, it's so infectious and just makes want you to laugh along as well!

"Yeah... Sure...." Rachel said sarcastically.

"Ow! That hurt!" I said faking being offended, holding my chest where my heart is.

"Awwwwh I'm sorry Finny!" Rachel said, then jumped onto my knee and hugged me. I felt a different feeling when she did this. Wait were they... Butterflies? No Finn! They weren't. She's your best friend, nothing more nothing less! God I don't know what's got into me.

Rachel's p.o.v

When I was sat on his knee, I got this weird feeling... It was in the pit of my stomach, like a flutter. I don't know why it keeps happening to me. Oh god what if I'm starting to get feelings for Finn?! No that can't happen!

I was sat on his lap and I kissed his cheek. Just like we always would. But like I said before, it doesn't feel the same. Oh god I'm just being stupid. He doesn't like you in that way Rachel!

"Waychuw!?" I heard lucy shout.

"What's up honey?" I shouted back, looking in her direction.

"Will you come play with me?!" She asked me.

"Coming!" I replied. When I got off of Finn's lap, the weirdest thing happened. His face fell and the smile disappeared from his face. I decided to just shake it off.

"Hey you coming?" I asked, hoping for a yes.

"Okay." He replied smiling at me. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. Keeping hold of his hand, we ran over to lucy. I put her in a swing and stood at the back of her, Finn stood at the front. I pushed her from the back and Finn pushed her from the front. She was going high and all you could hear was her giggling. It was the cutest thing ever!

"TIG!" Niall shouted, running over to us and tapped Finn on the arm, once lucy had got out the swing. Finn then ran over to me and tapped me on the arm, indicating I was 'on'. I ran over to lucy and tug her, she squealed and ran back over to niall, she tapped him on the chest then came running to me. I held my arms opened and she leaped into them. I caught her and I ran for my life. We played the game for about 20 minutes until we all collapsed on the grass just outside the playground, panting like dogs.

"Hey look guys, a bunny!" Finn exclaimed, pointing up to the clouds. I looked up and there was indeed, a cloud that looked like a bunny. I pulled my phone out and shuffled closer to lucy. I told her to smile and we both cheesily grinned at the camera. I then told the other two boys to come over. We all laid down in a circle. I was next to Finn, lucy was on the other side of me and niall was in between lucy and Finn. I turned my head sideways and kissed Finn's cheek while he did that heart melting, half smirk. The one that I oh-so-love. Lucy and niall were both grinning in the picture, it was so cute. I took like 20 more photos and put my phone away.

"So what do you wanna do now guys? It's 12:00." Finn asked us all. We sat up and I crossed my legs. Lucy crawled over to me and sat in between my legs. She leaned back against me and cuddled into me, I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. It's like how I sit with Finn sometimes. I love sitting like that, it's so comfy.

"Ummm I don't know?!" Niall said. "Lucy?"

"I don't know eivur?" She replied. Since lucy was only two, she struggles to pronounce things properly. That's why she calls me 'waychuw' instead of Rachel. She calls Finn 'Finny' and niall 'Nee nee'. It's honestly the cutest thing ever.

*************************

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! :)

You all happy now? They are starting to get feelings for each other. But it won't just be oh I like you, I like you too, kiss, then they go out. Cause that's too easy. Like Cory said in an interview once "you have to save some of the love for a later time. You can't have it all at once." That's what I'm abiding by.

Hope you liked it! Thanks for all the votes, comments and reads. Onto over 750 readers! I love you guys so much! Love,

Erin xoxoxoxoxo