My Roots <3>

2 Years Later,
October 11th,
Konohagakure

Yuna Uzumaki stood at the grave site of her sister, Kushina Uzumaki. Kneeling down, she placed a bouquet of red roses from Inoichi's shop on the ground in front of the headstone. Kushina's last words to her coming to mine. "Take care of Naruto for me." Standing, she made her way through the crowded and celebrating streets towards the Hokage's office. Completely ignoring the receptionist, the ex-ROOT member stepped into the room, and shoved Danzo aside, feeling like smirking but holding it in. She looked at the newly reinstated Sandaime Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi, and spoke. "Yuna Uzumaki, requesting guardianship of Naruto Uzumaki." She stated. The Hokage let out a breath of relief while Danzo stormed out of the room. "Granted."

~¤~

The jonin, Yuna Uzumaki, wore the standard jonin uniform as she walked her eleven year old nephew to the academy for his graduation day. Next to him stood his best friend, Ino Yamanaka, Inoichi's daughter. Yuna had volunteered to walk them to the academy that day since Inoichi had the flower shop to run. "Alright you two, Inoichi will be here to get you after school. Naruto, remember your helping out at the flower shop after class, alright." It was more of a statement then a question, and Naruto gave her a quick hug. "Bye Yuna-nee!" He said as Ino pulled him away. Yuna smiled, walking off to help Inoichi at Yamanaka Flowers.