Camila...

Your pov *trigger warning ⚠️

"Have a good nap Lili girl," you say as you put Lilia in her crib and kiss her forehead. You walk out of your room and call Camila. But it goes straight to voicemail. "Hey Camila it's Y/n call me when you have a chance."
You take a nap with Michael and then call Camila back later on. Again voicemail. "Weird" you mumble. You get up and get Lilia from her crib and make dinner. Shawn then comes home from the studio and watches the kids.
You finally get a voicemail from Camila. "Hi Y/n I'm sorry I couldn't come to the phone and I'm sorry to never answer your calls again. Bye." You look confused and listen again. "Shawn come listen to this," you say.
You hand him your phone and he listens. "Who's this?" "Camila. What if there's something wrong?" "I don't think so." "You sure this sounds serious," you say. "I'm sure," Shawn says.
After putting the kids to bed you talk to Shawn. "I'm scared hubby something could seriously be wrong," you say. Shawn sighs. "This isn't the first time she's acted weird," Shawn says. "I want to go over there to make sure she's okay."
"I'll go you stay here with the kids." "I'll call her first and if she doesn't pick up, you go." He nods. You call her but Camila doesn't pick up. "Be safe babe," you say kissing him goodbye. "I will bye," he says.

Shawn's pov
I arrive at Camila's house. I ring her doorbell. I wait and ring it again. I look through window and notice her passed out on the floor. With an empty bottle of pills next to her. "CAMILA CAMILA" I yell banging on her window.
I call 911. "911 what's your emergency?" "My friend she's in her house alone and I think she overdosed," I say. "What's the address?" "*********" "Can you get in?" "I'll try hold on." I try her front door.
Locked. Windows. Closed. I go to the back of the house and her porch sliding door is open. I run to where she is. "Camila wake up Camila." "Operator she's not responding." "The ambulance is on there way."
I hear sirens and I run to the front door and open it. "She's in the living room," I tell them. They go in and wait outside and call Y/n. "Hello?" Y/n answers. "Camila overdosed," I say.
"What? Is she going to make it?" "I don't know the paramedics are with her now." "Oh my god." I didn't notice the tears streaming down my face. The paramedics come out with Camila on a stretcher.
I get in my car and follow the ambulance to the hospital. Camila goes to the emergency room and I go to the waiting room. I call Camila's family and tell them what happened. I wait and a hour later I can see her.
"Hey Camila," I say. She looks at me. "Shawn?" She whispers. I nod. "Why did you save me?" "You mean so much to Y/n and I. Just because we're not together doesn't mean I still don't care about you."
"Thanks. I thought you guys didn't care about me, I thought no one did." "A lot of people care, your fans, even your family they're getting plane tickets to see you," I say. "They know?" She asks. "They know." She nods and closes her eyes.

(A/n: Please if you are suicidal please call this hotline 1-800-273-8255. I might end this book soon. Do you guys want a third book or nah?)