Heartbroken: Present

"Lucy , wait!" Natsu cried racing down the street.
Lucy is fast walking away, with tears running down her face. He grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back so that she was facing him. She had a wobbly smile as salty tears run down her face.
"... I tried so hard" She said her voice cracking and risking breaking completely. Natsu was torn into two.
"Did I do something wrong? You only love violet and when I told you when I told you..."Her voice cracked. No Luce, my Luce, you did nothing wrong. It wasalways just me! But Natsus mouth was clam shut. She tried to pull away but he held on fast. He didn't speak he wiped the tears from her face but tears came flooding down.
"Ann... And now I... just go be with Lisanna!" She shoved him of her. His eyes went unseen. A black shadow seemed to loom over his eyes.
"Luce."
"No."
"Luce please."
"I said no."
"Luce!" He said with pleading eyes. He ran up to her.
"Don't friggin call me that!" Lucy shouted, "I trusted you!"
"So did I! I trusted that you would have faith in me." Natsu said glaring back at the glassy eyes.
"And thats what I have done from the start! But that was never enough! Go mope with Lisanna or Vi vi VIOLET!" She took a deep breath and went all out.
"I but my faith in you, in Gray, in Rogue, in Loke all of you let me down. What do you even know about me?!" She glared at him. He said nothing.
"Exactly. You shoved Lucy away a long time ago. I should have taken the hint. I just want to help. I wanted to help all of you but I just got hurt in the end. Everyone just got hurt. I was so blinded. I wasted so much on you. I ... just can't right now..." she ran around the corner not turning back once. Natsu looked at his shoes as he blinked back tears. How did he hurt someone he loved so much? Love. He had finally admitted it.
"But I love you, Luce."
He felt love too.