01

❝ there won't be another you, you're my last ❞

there won't be another you, you're my last

↻ ☆ ↺

"um, sorry, to interrupt you, but where is the library at?" you quietly spoke, slightly covering your mouth with your sweater. as soon as he saw you in front of him, he shyly smiled and got a bit nervous. "um, it's just around the corner, it's the first room" jeno smiled as his friends made lovey-dovey faces behind his back, it made you laugh, jeno questioned your humour, actually. "thanks" you quietly said and walked away.

"ooooh~" chenle cooed outloud as jeno playfully smacked him, making the atmosphere not awkward again with his dolphin laugh. "do you know her? she's pretty" mark had his arm around jeno's shoulder, watching you slowly walk away. "she's only in one of my classes, so i don't know here that much" he smiled

"well, then you should get to know her" mark smiled at him as they head back to class.

▬▬▬▬▬ ✾ ▬▬▬▬▬

when classes were done, you quietly exited school and started walking home, peacefully. that is when jeno noticed you walking alone. he said goodbye to his friends, but he he didn't quite catch up to you, he just got close to you. he noticed his adorable behavior and smiled. to distract your nervousness, you used your phone, and just played whatever game you had on there.

meanwhile, jeno was slowly approaching, until he appeared next to you. you looked at him for about 5 seconds, and immediately turned back to look the your phone. after about 5 minutes of awkward walking, you decided to speak up.

"um, i just wante-"
"don't get mad at me bu-"

both of you accidentally talked at the same time, making both of smile like crazy. "oh, sorry, you can go first" you softly spoke. "no, no, ladies first" he blushed, making you even more nervous. "oh, i just wanted to thank you for telling me where the library was at, people usually don't pay attention to me..." you looked at the ground and played with your fingers. "really?! i really wonder why that is. you look really nice. you smiled at him. "anyways, what were you gonna say?" you gave him another sweet smile. "ah, right ! i sorta forgot your name, i'm sorry" jeno explained. "my name is (y/n), and you're jeno, right?"

"yes, that's me" both of you smiled at each other, meanwhile chenle and jisung, being the evil maknaes, kept impersonating both of you, like hugging, holding hands, etc. "well, i'm here, i'll see you tomorrow, bye" you waved at him and at chenle and jisung, making chenle laugh like a dolphin. "woooo ~ jeno has a girlfriend, jeno has a girlfriend ~" you could hear them, making you laugh a bit. "shut up, guys, she could hear us, hurry up !" jeno hurried them out of your driveway.

you dropped your backpack onto the floor of your room, making a note fall from an unzipped part of your bag. it said:

from: jeno

- i know this is a bit soon,
but here's my phone number
just in case for homework and stuff
(random ass phone number)

if you couldn't tell, this is gonna be a cute fluffy fanfic lol enjoy ♡