03

"i'll follow the sound of my heart ~"

the next day, somehow for some odd reason, you didn't feel good at all. which means only one thing, you were sick, and to top it off, you got your period. "mom, i can't go to school today ~" you whined as you laid on your bed comfortably, sniffing your nose along the way. there was currently a box of tissues next to you, and your best friend was awaiting for you, chocolate. "fine, but you have to go to the store to get the things you need, i need to go to work, and, walking helps with your cramps, okay sweetie?" your mom kissed you in the forehead and closed the door, and left. "wHY?" you said, getting out of your bed, on the verge of crying. you simply dressed into a sweater and sweats and got the keys and some money and left.

you walked into a mart and immediately went into the pad section. you got a packet and you also decided to get some chocolate, and chips. "that'll be $15, miss" the receptionist said. you got out your $20 bill and gave it to him. "good luck" he said, laughing at you. you rolled your eyes and walked out. you were happily wondering your own business, until you found a certain someone, jeno.

"oh no, he can't see me like this."

he seemed like he was texting someone, he was distracted. you simply put over your hoodie, maybe he wouldn't notice. your phone suddenly got a notification, most likely from jeno. your phone was also at full volume. jeno looked around as he heard the familiar sound.

"(y/n)?"

you heard him say in the crowd of people, you looked at him for half a second and left. that didn't stop the boy, he followed you, home. "(y/n)?" he said, breathless. you turned around, you put the bag in the back of you, jeno was fast enough to see the bag, he frowned. "are you okay, (y/n)?" jeno asked. he looked concerned. "um yes, i'm just not going to school today, so can you please tell the teacher?" you look down at your feet. "that won't happen" jeno said, surprising you a bit. "what?" you looked up, he smiled. "c'mon" he took your wrist, taking you into your own home. "jeno, what are you doing?" you asked as he pulled out some ingredients from your cabinets. "i'm staying here" he said. "to take care of you." he smiled at you, you blushed and instantly went over to him. "you really don't have to, you're gonna miss school just because of me, and ouch-" you hanged onto a chair as a cramp hit you. "oh ! are you okay?" jeno put a hand on your shoulder. "wait." jeno suddenly carried you, provoking you to locate your hands around his neck. "j-jeno, why are you doing this?" you asked again. "maybe cause i don't want to go to school?" jeno smirked, making you playfully smack his chest. "hey ! ..." you sorta yell, making him laugh.

"thanks, even though i didn't quite need that" you smile at him. "right, your jacket is in that bag, i have washed it for you" you pointed to a red bag. "you didn't need to, but thanks" he grabbed his neat folded jacket. the atmosphere suddenly went awkward. "here." you patted the empty spot on your bed, jeno blushed. "you sure?" he asked, you nodded. "let's watch some anime !" you turned on your xbox and grabbed the controller and went to crunchyroll. "which one do you want to watch?" you asked jeno, he shrugged. "which ever you want" jeno said. you smiled and chose one called "kamisama kiss".

you honestly felt sleepy but you didn't want to be in that state in front of jeno. during the first half of the first episode, your eyes kept closing. your head fell lightly onto jeno's shoulder, making him jolt up. "w-what do i do?" he asked himself. he decided to comfort you by putting his arm around you.

and with that, both of you fell asleep.