05

"you're late, jeno

"you're late, jeno." the teacher crossed her arms as jeno bit his lip. "i won't do it again. i had something important to do. i'm sorry." he gave an apology to the teacher as renjun sighed, along with the other guys. the teacher simply nodded and jeno went back to his seat. "did (y/n) feel better?" haechan asked. "yea, but i feel bad for leaving her." jeno nervously smiled as he thought about you.

meanwhile, the trashcan beside you contained tissues as you looked around, suddenly feeling bored without jeno's presence. "maybe i should thank him for taking care of me." you grabbed your phone and decided to text him. but you obviously struggled.

to jeno:

hi jeno !! i just wanted to thank you for what you did today. i really appreciated it  (●'ω●)

send

"can i go to the bathroom?" jeno asked as the teacher as she nodded. meanwhile jeno was in the bathroom, his phone vibrated. his screen lit up and haechan happened to see who texted him. he immediately smirked. "guys. look what (y/n) texted jeno." haechan turned around to show the guys as they smiled. "give me that." mark snatched the phone from haechan. mark texted back.

to (y/n):

i was just worried about you, so it was my pleasure! btw, hope you have a good day babe ;)

mark laughed as renjun sighed. "you guys are in trouble." renjun couldn't help but smile. jeno entered the class and he immediately was angry. "hey!" jeno snatched the phone away from mark as he read the message they sent you. "who sent this?" jeno looked angry. and they all pointed at mark. "you're lucky you're older than me." jeno sat in his seat as mark sighed in relief. jeno immediately texted you back.

to: (y/n):

sorry! that was mark who texted that ! hope you feel better :) and ignore that last bit;; we'll talk about that later...

meanwhile, you were so confused as to why jeno would call you 'babe', but thankfully, it was mark who texted that. you laughed as soon as jeno texted that. "he's so adorable. " you looked at the ceiling. you paused for a moment. "what does he mean by 'talk about that later'? and you suddenly felt chills all over your body. "oh well." you avert your eyes to the floor and try not to think about it too much.

\\ time skip \\

"bye guys!" jeno waved at the members and happily walked towards your normal route that you usually took when you walked home. jeno was going to clear things up, or maybe he just wanted to spend time with you, maybe.

jeno safely arrived to your doorstep, softly knocking against the door. "coming!" you threw your blanket to the side, and got up to open the door.

"oh! jeno?" you tilted your head, but you quickly remembered the text he sent. "um, come in." you have him a nervous smile. "i'm sorry for visiting you again. i just wanted to check up on you." jeno fidgeted, he was also nervous. "take a seat." you smiled as you laid back down on your bed. he cleared his throat. "regarding the text message from earlier," you looked up at him, you gazes lingering on each other for what felt like a long time. both of you averted your gazes in different locations. "right. mark could be such a prankster at times." you commented.

"well, yea. i can agree with that." jeno scratched the back of his neck. then just an awkward silence.

"look, i've been meaning to ask you," jeno adjusted himself. "would you like to go somewhere with me after school tomorrow?" he blushed, but managed to keep his eyes towards you.

"i would love to!" you removed the blanket off of you out of excitement, making him smile. "maybe we can invite your fri-" jeno luckily interrupted you.

"no! i mean, n-no, i just want it just to be the two of us, if that's okay with you, please?"

wOoOOO!1!1! i updated finally :) expect sooner updates :))) bYe