Update on edits (PLEASE READ)

Hi, so right now I'm in the process of editing all chapters of this story. I moved this to the first part because I want people to see it if they start reading, or even current readers (do I have any?) so they can see and go back to re-read. I won't be posting too frequently, but I'll try to get a new chapter out every month, or even earlier, if I'm feeling productive.

So, firstly, I changed the names of my characters.

1. Agarafya is now Agara, because sometimes it's hard to pronounce and it kind of sounds strange? I like the new, shortened one better. Her nickname is still Aggie, and people usually call her that anyways.
2. Tallah is now Thalia, because I wanted a simpler name for her.
3. Keiynan has switched genders, and is now a female, for diversity's sake, and her name is going to be Kenna. Agara (Agarafya) is going to be bisexual, which I'm loving :) and she'll be ~very attracted~ to Kenna, which will be develloped more than with Keiynan. I wanted to add some more aspects to my characters, since most of them are either straight or white or both. Diversity is something important that I'm trying to incorporate into my stories nowadays.

I unpublished all twenty-something chapters and will republish them as I finish editing them.

I'm not going to speed through this, and I hope that by editing, I'll get more views because, honestly, since starting this story, my writing has improved so much.

And one more thing. If you read this story, or any of my stories, really, please feel free to share with friends! It would be awesome to spread this <3

That's all, I send my love

XOXO

-Cee