Moonbin. Newly Weds (R)

Author: Author Lee

Requester:LifeIsMoonbin

Scenario: Fluff.

---

Your POV

You took out your box and started to unpack. One after the other, you took out your clothes placing it into your closet. Finally done you decided to go cook breakfast.

Taking out your Husband's shirt, you smiled and wore it. It smelt like him. It smelt like Moonbin.

"Aigoo" you sighed looking over at him as he slept. He was too good looking to be Human. How did you get to marry this handsome man again? Well it all started when..

«Flashback»

"(y/n)! Get down here, we have to go see the new neighbors" your mother yelled as you groaned.

You just wanted to watch TV in Peace. Why won't the world just understand? You really didn't care if you had neighbors or not. It wasn't your business if they moved into the neighborhood or not. You snickered, putting on your sneakers.

It wasn't even a week yet and they were already annoying you.

"It's nice to meet you" the woman said shaking your Mother's hand while they talked. You looked around the house and nodded. The house didn't look haunted but cool.

"(y/n)-ah, will you like to meet my son? You both should be the same age.." The woman said as you shrugged earning a glare from your mother. She could glare all she wanted. She was the one who wanted New friends not you.

You had enough to deal with in the Social media world already. Playing virtual games, studying, stanning Pop Bands and Rap artiste while following their lives on social media was Enough. Real life friend Who?