Manager No. 1 Yah Biwi No. 1?

A day from Manan's married life.

Parting the curtains, Nandini let the sunlight enter her bedroom.

Turning her body, Nandini's eyes fell on her man, who very comfortably buried his face under the pillows.

Nodding her head in disbelief, Nandini moved towards her bed and started collecting the comic books, which where scattered around her husband.

Nandini ( lovingly ) : Manik dekhiye subha ho gayi hai. ....please ab aap jaldi uth jaiye. ....

But who the heck was listening to Nandini's pleas. As Mr Manik Malhotra was totally engrossed in his beauty sleep.

Finding no other way out, Nandini just turned to her last resort.

Covering her ears with hand, Nandini yelled " Manik jaldi uth jaiye bed ke neeche spider hai! !!!!!"

That was it, hearing the word ' SPIDER ' , Manik was doing salsa on top of the bed. While, Nandini just burst out laughing on her not so little prank.

With a panicked face, Manik asked " kaha hai spider? ????"

But instead of any kind of reply, Manik only heard Nandini giggling.

It was then, Manik realised that his intelligent wife, again succeeded in fooling him.

Without wasting any minute, Manik marched towards Nandini to get hold of her. While, clearly aware of Maniks intentions, Nandini started running inside the bedroom.

Manik ( pissed ) : Nandini Manik Malhotra. ...ab agar tum nehin ruki naa. ...toh I swear. ..ek hafte ke liye tumhe room se nehin nikalne dunga! !!!!!

Nandini just showed her tongue to Manik and said " pehele pakkda ke toh dikhaiye! !!!!"

This just enraged Manik further.

After 10 minutes of chasing, Manik was able to get hold of Nandini. But exactly at that moment, his leg slipped and both of them ended up on the bed.

Giving no time to escape, Manik came on top of Nandini and huskily said " badi hansi aa rahi thi naa aapko Mrs Malhotra? ????"

Nodding her head innocently, Nandini said " nehin toh. ...."

Manik ( sarcastically ) : accha! !!!....toh itna khi khi kyon kar rahi thi? ????

Nandini was about to reply, when Manik started sucking her earlobe , making her breath hitch.

On finding Nandini's eyes closed out of pleasure, Manik smirked and continued his torture.

Unable to bear the sensations erupting in her body, Nandini firmly gripped Maniks shoulder.

Manik ( naughtily ) : tum kuch keh rahi thi Nandu? ????

Still in a daze, Nandini replied " main keh rahi thi ki. ....."

Dropping feather kisses on her neck, Manik asked " kya keh rahi thi? ?????"

Nandini was completely lost in Maniks touches and said " yahi ki. ..."

Manik ( lovingly ) : kya kehna tha Nandu? ????

Nandini with a calm tone said " yahi ki. ....aapko office ke liye late ho raha hai. ...."

On hearing this, Manik instantly raised his hand and stared at Nandini, with a dead pan look. While, Nandini was controlling her urge to laugh out loud.

Manik ( super pissed ) : tumhara naa. ...kuch nehin ho sakta! !!!....unromantic kahi ki! !!!!

Getting up from the bed, Manik marched towards the bathroom, not before glaring at Nandini. While, Nandini just couldn't stop herself from giggling at her man's cute complaints.

Manan ff : The Manager जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें